Freelance Comms Manager
You need to log in as a Full Member to see the full details of this project
Please contact Wired Sussex on 01273 692 888 if you have any problems
Closing date: 20/05/2017
||We're looking for a Freelance Communications Manager with immediate availability.
Preferably from an agency background, we need a self-motivated person to take immediate ownership of multiple projects across several client accounts, using their creative skills to manage inspiring and innovative communication campaigns, and think outside of the tank to propose ideas which stand out and exceed client expectations.
We’re looking for individuals with the following level of experience:
• Communications / Marketing Account Management
• Managing high value budgets
• Knowledge of microsites/web builds/HTMLs
• Copywriting for a range of different client audiences
• Experience of Rewards and Recognition schemes is desirable but not essential
We will need you to be working on:
• Communications/Marketing projects across several accounts, delivered to a high standard as above
• In the main this will be Internal comms tactics – below the line
If you’re looking for a busy and challenging role to make your own at a vibrant company and think this could be the position for you, please forward your CV.
Please mention that you found this Project on the Wired Sussex website
Project added: 18/04/2017
This is the Disclaimer. Heads up. We don’t check up on companies or individuals who post projects.
It’s your responsibility to make sure your are happy to do business with anyone who posts a project.
If you have any problems with any project posting companies or individuals please
let us know. The Wired Sussex Team.
Email this project to a friend