You need to log in as a Full Member to see the full details of this project
Please contact Wired Sussex on 01273 692 888 if you have any problems
Closing date: 21/03/2017
||We are looking for freelance self shooters and editors to join our creative team to increase our internal capacity and help to manage contractors on larger projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for a videographer or an editor with strong post-production skills.
The position is an opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects and clients and to help build our service offering.
We’re looking for someone who’s keen to create a wide range of video projects, including interviews, vox-pops, b-roll, product demos, animated coverage showcases, green-screen sessions and more creative projects where video is used as part of web based projects.
You should have:
• A positive, friendly ‘can do’ attitude
• The ability to communicate confidently with clients, in meetings & on the phone.
• Skill in planning and managing client research projects, developing clear briefs and managing freelance research assistants.
• Experience pro-actively managing video creation projects, advising clients on location and content and capturing live content utilising a range of standard equipment.
• Experience working extensively with some or all of the following (or similar): C100, C300, FS5, FS7
• Experience using three-point lighting to a high standard,
• Experienced working with Adobe Premiere,
• A solid understanding of Photoshop and After Effects,
Please mention that you found this Project on the Wired Sussex website
Project added: 17/02/2017
This is the Disclaimer. Heads up. We don’t check up on companies or individuals who post projects.
It’s your responsibility to make sure your are happy to do business with anyone who posts a project.
If you have any problems with any project posting companies or individuals please
let us know. The Wired Sussex Team.
Email this project to a friend