You need to log in as a Full Member to see the full details of this project
Please contact Wired Sussex on 01273 692 888 if you have any problems
Closing date: 15/05/2017
||We are looking for someone to take ownership of agreed project work through fact finding to establish and expand a working brief to agree and achieve key deliverables. Some of the projects include:
• Upgrade to latest version of SAP Business One
• Archiving closed periods/years
• Implementing stock management functionality
• Crystal reporting and accounts overhaul
This role would be ideal for someone who is used to working autonomously, relying on their own initiative and using excellent communication.
What the role needs from you:
• SAP Business One experience (around 5 years would be ideal)
• Strong background in designing, implementing and testing
• Focus of the end user experience
• DI API development experience (C# or other OOP language)
• Proven SQL database management experience
• Windows Server
• Web Service (IIS)
This is a great opportunity for someone who is available for 2-3 months, with the flexibility of part-time hours (full-time hours may be considered), with the passion to grab the role with both hands and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced and flourishing working environment.
Are you ready for a new challenge with us, where we’re planning led, creatively driven and different from the norm? If so, apply with your most current CV and a cover letter telling us what makes you different from the crowd.
Please mention that you found this Project on the Wired Sussex website
Project added: 13/04/2017
This is the Disclaimer. Heads up. We don’t check up on companies or individuals who post projects.
It’s your responsibility to make sure your are happy to do business with anyone who posts a project.
If you have any problems with any project posting companies or individuals please
let us know. The Wired Sussex Team.
Email this project to a friend