Wired Sussex are pleased to be sponsoring one of the Sussex Business Awards again this year. This time we have the opportunity to influence the type of award up for grabs and make it relevant to you, embracing our local creative, digital and IT sector.
Rather than making assumptions about the type of award you would really like to win, we want to invite your input to collectively come up with an idea for a special award fitting for our truly unique sector.
The factors to consider:
- · It should celebrate creativity, difference and success to showcase what the sector has achieved
- · It needs to be a compelling title as it ultimately involves entrants submitting work so it has to be worth it
- · Company awards rather than individual awards work best as people are unlikely to nominate themselves, nor pay to attend the event if they’ve nominated another.
- · We need to be able to tangibly judge the award and it needs to have mass appeal so it can’t be too niche
- · It’s your chance to shake up a formal award ceremony and for our sector to stand out amongst the other award categories
Suggestions are most welcome but need to be ASAP please as we’re on a tight time scale and it needs to be finalised by 25th May. Email email@example.com or comment below.
8/11/12…..and here’s Caroline being interviewed on Juice FM about judging the shortlist! Radio interview