We’ve partnered up with The Werks Group to give our members a 15% discount on workspaces around Brighton & Hove. Amongst other things, The Werks Group offer 1-2-1 support, personalised company or group workshops and peer mentoring, so this is a great opportunity to grow and prosper! Just one of the perks of being a Wired Sussex member!
Over the next few months The Werks Group have some fabulous spaces coming available in buildings across Brighton & Hove.
Some will accommodate 2-3 people or 4-6 people and a few can house up to 10-20, but those will go quickly.
In addition they are offering a 15% discount on most spaces to the Wired Sussex members. Prices are all inclusive – most need VAT to be added.
The spaces are located at:
- Pier Werks – 21-22 Old Steine, Brighton, BN1 1EL
- Yacht Werks – 28-29 Richmond Place, Brighton, BN2 9NA
- The Werks – 45 Church Road, Hove, BN3 2BE
- Home Werks – 73 Holland Road, Hove, BN3 1LB
- Werkshop 30 – 30 Grand Parade, Brighton, BN2 9QA
- Print Werks – 1 St James’ Mews, Brighton, BN2 1RT
- Werkshed – Unit 1, Ellen Street, Hove, BN3 3LN
They also have studios for makers and creatives in 3 maker buildings.
They also have a fantastic new café, coworking and meeting spaces at Werks Central in Middle Street Brighton.
Interested in finding out more? Get in touch with Ian Elwick of The Werks Group.