Add Your Job
Our Jobs Board attracts over 60,000 unique visitors a month, all looking to make their next career move. The Jobs Board is promoted:
- To 12,600 job seekers that have signed up for Wired Sussex email job alerts
- In Latest7 magazine, the biggest city magazine in Europe - 10,000 readers every week
When you post with Wired Sussex, your vacancy will be advertised:
- Up to 8 weeks
- On the Wired Sussex Newsletter with nearly 10,000 recipients
- On the Wired Sussex RSS Feed to subscribers and to a number of partnering websites
- On the Wired Sussex Homepage
- Through multiple Twitter accounts to over 30,000 followers
- Via job alerts where job seekers are sent relevant jobs as soon as they go live
- On onedigital.org, a site for the UK’s key digital hotspots
- We'll also be happy to give recruitment advice and support while your job is being advertised
- You'll get access to our CV database of over 6,000 skilled professionals looking to advance their career in the sector.
- A list of all of the vacancies you post with us will be saved to your account as a unique record
If you want more info about any of the features on this page please phone 01273 692888 or email contact Laura – Member Services Support
We keep our prices low so that all members can afford to benefit from our Jobs Board.
|Size of Company
||Cost Per Job
Job vacancies submitted to the Wired Sussex website must be:
- for vacancies that are based in Sussex
- submissions must be for one position only
- NOT posted by third parties or agents
All submissions are subject to editorial control.
To place your job, start here
Is your company listed in the directory of members?
If so enter the first few letters your company name. If your company name doesn't come up, it may be that your membership has expired;
if you think that might be the case do please call us on 01273 692888
Feedback from our Job Posters
" We received 10 applicants, we interviewed 8 of those. We have been very impressed with Wired Sussex!"
Sally Malthouse, Flight Directors, Gatwick
" We filled the vacancy through a candidate applying via Wired Sussex & we had the same advert on LinkedIn."
Andrew Farrell, Matchbox Mobile
" We had far more applications through this site than any others and recruited through the advert."
Rich Philip, Guevara