Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Coordinator - South Downs Bikes Ltd
Closing date: 07/03/2017
South Downs Bikes is a specialist bicycle dealership with a busy e-commerce presence. We pride ourselves on our strong community ‘feel’ and customer service. The online department is a fast-paced environment and being organised with excellent attention to detail is key.
|Job Description: |
We are looking for a hard-working coordinator, with a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, to join our small team. This is a varied role involving order processing, PPC advertising, website maintenance/copywriting, social media, newsletter and blog post creation etc. It is essential that you have strong organisational skills and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Processing and dispatching of all internet orders while maintaining our excellent customer service. This involves ordering items from our B2B supplier sites.
- Regular monitoring and maintaining the website content using our Magento CMS.
- Researching, writing and presenting copy that appeals to our target audience
- Occasional editing and proofreading text produced by colleagues before it is published.
- attending content planning and strategy meetings
- Managing our social media accounts. Writing regular posts across all platforms as well as responding to notifications.
- PPC advertising with Google Shopping and AdWords. Knowledge of setting budgets and analytics. Google accreditation would be advantageous.
- Reporting with Google analytics
- Creating newsletters and writing blog posts
- Creating artwork
- Search engine optimisation
|Skills Range: |
- PPC, SEO, HTML, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Google Sheets/Excel
- CMS experience (Preferrably Magento. Training can be provided)
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Good organisational skills – able to manage projects efficiently and effectively
- Hard-working with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong design skills
|Person Specification: |
We are looking for someone who:
- is able to work independently and as part of a team
- takes pride in the quality of their work
- thrives to improve their knowledge and skills
- is friendly and outgoing
- can work under pressure in a calm and efficient manner
SEO/Pay Per Click
||20 - 25000 per annum
|Additional Information: |
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. The position is office based.
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.