QA Analyst - 3 Month Contract
LEO plc was created in 2013 by a highly experienced team of successful corporate leaders and learning technologies professionals to provide a comprehensive and integrated range of e-learning services and technologies to corporate and government clients. LTG is making good progress towards its goal of establishing a substantial global organisation of specialist digital learning businesses from Europe, US, Latin America and Asia to form a market-leading learning technologies agency.
We are looking for a QA Analyst to join a fast paced and expanding Quality Assurance team on a 3 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the head of quality assurance, and working alongside a dynamic team of manual and automation technical testers, you will be responsible for ensuring the functional quality of the company's software deliverables.
The QA Analyst is involved at a number of points in the software development life-cycle, and will consist of some or all of the following depending on the bespoke requirements for each project:
- Creation and execution of test plans
- Exploratory and destructive manual testing
- Accessibility testing including;
- Assuring WCAG standard conformance
- Functional testing using accessibility tools
- Cross-platform functionality testing, across a range of device and operating system combinations
- Perform manual testing, which may include exploratory, system, regression, compatibility, or integration testing for client facing products.
- Work on small projects or individual tasks with guidance from more senior Software Testers.
- Write, execute, and maintain test cases.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with the Development team and business to troubleshoot issues and evaluate fixes.
- Work closely with developers and product owners to understand the systems being tested
- Exceptional organizational skills and initiative. Demonstrated ability to complete assigned tasks and objectives, meet timelines, and provide updates.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various departments at multiple levels.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and proactively manage workloads
- Flexibility is essential.
- An understanding of web-delivered content and the factors involved with that:
- Web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox etc.)
- Web technologies (HTML, Flash, etc.)
- Desktop operating systems, i.e. Windows, Mac OS
- Mobile operating systems, i.e. iOS, Android
- Mobile devices types - smartphones, tablets etc.
- Experience and an understanding of Accessibility on the web is beneficial.
At LEO we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
About the company:
LEO Learning believes that technology-enabled learning innovation has the power to deliver transformational results. Our purpose is to help clients deploy learning technology to deliver outcomes precisely aligned to their business goals. Backed by more than 30 years of experience, we design engaging learning architectures that fit seamlessly into businesses and improve performance throughout the entire organisation.
LEO Learning has the deep understanding of learning design and technology, and pioneering creative approach, necessary to drive learning transformation.
LEO Learning’s expanding global customer base includes organisations such as the NHS, Civil Service Learning, Jaguar Land Rover, Volvo, Suncorp, Virgin Atlantic, Novartis, Godiva, Volkswagen, Dunhill, KPMG, Roche and Mars.
LEO Learning is part of Learning Technologies Group plc’s award-winning group of specialist learning technology businesses.
For more, visit leolearning.com.
No agencies please.