Designed exclusively for large enterprise employers, PeopleFluent is a leading independent provider of cloud-based integrated recruiting, talent management and compensation management solutions. Today, 50% of the Fortune 100 relies on PeopleFluent as part of their talent management delivery strategy, helping them successfully achieve their talent aspirations.
We are currently looking for an experienced Solution Consultant to join our team.
The Solution Consultant provides customers and sales managers with technical product advice and demo support during pre-sales discussions. Responsible for preparing and delivering detailed product demonstrations and product prototypes for prospects and answering prospects’ and salespersons’ product questions. Also, may provide support to Account Management for upgrade opportunities and issue resolution.
- Perform solution demonstrations.
- Customize presentations for specific audiences and business issues.
- Create proof of concepts that suit the prospect or client’s environment.
- Qualify, consolidate, and prioritize requirements for the sales demo.
- Act as the primary liaison between the field and supporting functions for product positioning, fit and support, including addition of new capabilities as available from engineering.
- Answer questions from potential customers. Discuss upgrade possibilities for existing clients. Assist prospects in understanding technical installation and integration issues.
- Provide support for RFP/RFIs, proposals and other sales-support communications up to 25 percent of the time
- Participate in seminars, trade shows, and other marketing activities in order to promote awareness of PeopleFluent solutions.
- Maintain thorough understanding and up to date knowledge of products.
- Strong knowledge of all areas of business operations.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with HCM software; Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and/or Learning Management software.
- Able to resolve moderately complex pre-sales technical problems, working with field sales personnel.
- Comfortable and confident in public speaking settings.
- Able to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers through demos and proposals.
- Good writing, editing, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Travel 25%
At PeopleFluent we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
The salary range for this role is £45,000 - £75,000, dependent on experience.
About the company:
PeopleFluent provides flexible cloud solutions that put learning at the heart of talent strategy. As a market leader in integrated talent management and learning solutions, PeopleFluent helps companies hire, develop, and advance a skilled and motivated workforce. Deployed separately or as a suite, our Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance, Succession, Compensation, and Learning solutions deliver a superior user experience that guides managers and employees with contextual learning – right in the flow of work.
PeopleFluent Learning is part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG).
For more information, visit www.peoplefluent.com.
No agencies please.