Mobile App Developer
Described as "impressive" and "inspired" by companies like Uber and Deliveroo, Shiffle is an early-stage tech startup operating in the gig economy space. We have already secured investment and we have an existing tech team in place.
In essence, Shiffle is designing and building a cloud platform which will help individuals and companies change the way they work together. The Shiffle platform provides answers to questions about the Future of Work that target clients, investors and advisors believe is unique. We have been asked how long it will take to scale to support clients globally and are building with that global scale in mind.
Standardising on Microsoft technology and tools, we are utilising the Azure cloud platform to architect a highly scalable product for the global market.
There is important work to do on designing and building Shiffle’s bespoke and unique platform. Working very closely with our existing team including product manager, designer and other developers, the successful candidate will be helping to shape the product and will be primarily responsible for building the native mobile app experiences (Android & iOS).
Working in an agile environment, high quality code and a positive user experience will be key.
This is a contract role, initially mostly working remotely from home but also to include regular meetings with team members who are based in Brighton and London.
We are looking for the following in our ideal candidate:
● Good knowledge in the ReactJS framework, including React Native and Redux
● Familiar with Sass and/or LESS
● A good eye for design and user experience
● Confident in automated testing with front-end unit tests and continuous integration
● Consumption of RESTful APIs
● Very comfortable with Git source control and related workflows
● Familiar with Agile frameworks including Scrum
● Highly motivated self-starter
● Good team player
In addition, the following would be useful too:
● Knowledge of the Microsoft ALM tool VSTS or TFS or DevOps or similar (e.g. Jira)
● Experience working in a tech startup environment
E-mail your profile and covering note to email@example.com