Senior Social Media Manager
We’re a content marketing agency that’s small in size but big in ideas. We work with ambitious brands who want to build an authentic connection with their audience, and combine thumb stopping creative with strategic planning to create campaigns that stand out from the noise and deliver measurable results.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager / Senior Social Media Manager with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar social media or agency role to join our team.
They’ll be a creative thinker, an expert in social, full of tenacity and someone who can bring their own expertise and experience into the creation, planning and implementation of highly engaging campaigns for our clients.
The role will lead on both organic and paid social media management, and will work alongside our head of strategy, community manager and creatives to ensure objectives and KPIs are met and that we build meaningful social connections.
- Create, develop and implement innovative social strategies for our clients.
- Build and manage multiple content calendars, plan output and ensure briefs and deadlines are met to an exceptional standard.
- Work with the creative team to ensure all visual content is perfectly on brand and helps drive social growth.
- Create highly engaging social copy, optimised for every channel and focussed on meeting post objectives.
- Oversee all paid media, working with the head of strategy and clients to maximise the potential of key posts.
- Analyse output and provide insightful monthly and quarterly reports, and communicate the results.
- Regularly liaise with clients to update, troubleshoot, measure success, refine plans and present new ideas.
- Research and implement new platforms and tools to drive digital innovation and improve efficiencies.
- Work with the community manager to ensure we become a brand ambassador for our clients.
- Team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to build meaningful connections both with our clients, and for them online.
- Meticulous in your approach and someone who strives for perfection for the agency and client.
- Love for social media and excited by developments, trends and how other brands communicate socially.
- Solid understanding of wider content marketing trends and the digital ecosystem.
- Strategic thinker with a creative, innovative and resourceful mindset.
- Multi-tasking master with supreme time management and a ridiculous attention to detail.
- Great with data and able to identify trends and learnings from the numbers.
- Entrepreneurial approach: able to own the role and proactively find ways to improve social presence.
- Highly driven and ambitious. We’re a small agency with big ideas - we’re building a team with the ambition to help us grow!
- Competitive salary
- 23 Days holiday plus your birthday off!
- An extra days holiday added every year
- Annual learning & development budget
- Access to a programme of Platf9rm talks, workshops and events
- Monthly breakfast meetings
- Great responsibility and the opportunity to make a real difference!
Please apply with a CV, cover letter, and a link to a recent piece of social content that you've been wow'd by!