Brilliant Noise is a unique hybrid of management consultancy and creative agency. We are marketing transformation experts – strategic, operational and creative in equal measure.
We make marketing better: As consultants, we inspire your teams to make the shift from traditional to modern marketing. We enable them to understand your customers and work in collaborative, agile ways to constantly improve.
We make better marketing: As creatives, we inspire your customers – making content that will earn their attention in the right place, at the right time, with the right message.
By combining these skills, we’re giving our clients the strength to stick around for years to come.
We're looking for a senior design leader to join our creative team. You’ll have extensive experience in creative design in a marketing or branding agency. You’ll be able to design and create inspiring branding, video, and UI designs. And you have proven experience ideating solutions to business problems and leading teams to bring them to life.
You’ll know how to inspire the design team to create career defining work, mentor junior creatives and develop the design function in the agency as we continue to grow.
- Lead projects from conception to completion
- Best practice techniques for branding, content and UX
- Mentoring team members
- Line management of the design team
Creative problem solving
- Generating ideas to solve client challenges
- Creating campaigns that engage audiences and get results
- Working with data and strategy teams to solve complex challenges
UX and UI
- Create beautiful, compelling and usable UI designs
- Work with analysts to optimise user experiences
- Produce meaningful, coherent brands and branding collateral
- Create guidelines and design books to lead cross agency projects
- Lead the Brilliant Noise branding
- Lead projects involving film and animation
- Have expertise in visual storytelling
- Define the formats and techniques that are best for a given brief
- Great ideas and problem solving
- Communication and leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident using the Adobe Creative suite
- Film production
- Sound production
- Technical or development skills
Working at Brilliant Noise
As a member of the Brilliant Noise team, not only will you be working alongside talented, awesome people, you’ll be part of a growing, ambitious culture where you can really make a difference.
In addition, you’ll also benefit from:
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays – with an extra day added for each year of service
- Generous training budgets and great career progression opportunities
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced parental leave policies after 1 year of service
- Reduced gym membership
- Plenty of social events – from Summer walks in the downs to bowling and cinema trips
- Learning lunches with external experts and knowledge-sharing from colleagues
- Beer o’ clock at 4pm every Friday
- Fantastic coffee and the best-stocked tea cupboard in Brighton
If you’d like to apply, or have any questions about the role, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You’re resilient, patient and unflappable, able to handle setbacks and unexpected changes with a calm, can-do approach
- Proactive and positive, you approach a variety of tasks with a hands on approach
- A problem-solver. If something's broken or a process isn't working efficiently, you're already looking into solutions to fix and improve
- 6th sense, you can spot problems on the horizon and tackle them before they become too big
- You’ve managed designers and design processes
- You’ve worked in a client facing role
- You’ve managed budget related decisions
- You’ve worked in an environment with autonomy