With a 300 year heritage, RSA is one of the world’s leading multinational insurance groups. We have major operations in the UK, Scandinavia, Canada, the Middle East and Ireland and the capability to write business in around 140 countries. Find out more about working for us at www.rsagroup.com/careers.
Our business is all about making a difference by protecting people and businesses against risks. We support our customers, employees and communities around the world by initiating and encouraging activities that promote a safer, more sustainable future for all. Read more about our five-year Corporate Responsibility strategy – Making things better together – at www.rsagroup.com/corporate-responsibility.
The Home Pricing Consultant role involves leading a small team which undertakes the pricing of bank and building society home insurance business as it goes through Transformation onto RSA’s new policy administration platform.
You will spend your time working with data and models to formulate pricing recommendations taking account of market conditions and customer outcomes. You will present pricing proposals to clients, deal with questions which may relate to any part of the pricing process and support commercial negotiations. You will also work with other parts of RSA and its partners to ensure the effective implementation of prices. Finally, you will lead the transfer of knowledge back into the business-as-usual pricing teams as each client completes Transformation.
You will typically be responsible for:
• Developing, maintaining and optimising street pricing models in line with agreed strategy & targets ensuring methods and assumptions used are appropriate and consistent with Group/Regional guidelines and reflect material regulatory requirements
• Providing Data modelling and detailed analytical analyses & support, producing timely accurate and insightful outputs to enable decision making
• Attending cross functional meetings to present the results of analysis and findings
• Assisting with the coaching & development of team members
• Building and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external in relation to these portfolios
You will need:
• Experience in a Home Insurance Pricing role
• Development and maintenance of Pricing models using relevant tools (Earnix, Radar, Emblem - not all necessary)
• Pricing and data analytical skills
• Ability to work with other teams
• Resilience and problem solving
What will we give to you?
• Competitive salary & excellent benefits package
• Volunteer days & weeks
• A thriving community investment programme
• Social events and more
• A great work-life balance
In the first instance please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org