We’re an award winning Learning Technology company based in Brighton which has quickly become a leader in its field. In just 4 years, Elucidat has served over 6 million learners and is globally recognised as a leading elearning authoring tool. We're a close knit team on a mission to provide the software, support and coaching needed to produce online learning experiences that deliver real-life impact. We call this people-centered elearning. Our software enables large organisations to achieve this on a global scale.
Are you a creative, consultative digital learning professional who loves getting under the skin of project and business requirements? Are you driven by empowering customers to create compelling digital learning that puts the learner first? Would you thrive in a dynamic, growth-stage company within a tight knit team?
We’re looking for a Learning Consultant to join our small team of expert consultants at Elucidat. You’ll be responsible for delivering our suite of Professional Services that have been designed to empower our customers to create People Centered Elearning, reporting to the Professional Services Team Leader.
Who we are and what we do
Elucidat is an award-winning elearning authoring platform, globally recognised as a leader in our field. We work with some of the most successful organizations in the world, including Oxfam, Tesco, and The Open University, helping them to produce digital learning with real-life impact.
The Professional Services team specialize in helping our customers succeed with Elucidat. Through coaching and consultative services, we elevate their digital learning design and development skills, empowering them to create elearning that makes a difference.
We put people first. We know that life is about more than just work, so we give you space and support to thrive professionally and personally. Our success is fuelled by the positive attitudes and exceptional talent of our team, who live by our Learn, Care, Share values every day.
So, how can you help?
We are growing our Professional Services team and are looking for a talented, self-directed Learning Consultant who can confidently inspire, empower and coach our customers to help them get the most out of Elucidat.
You will constantly encourage modern, innovative digital learning design that puts the learner first. Crucially, you’ll be able to combine this with an honest picture of the customer’s goals and current capabilities; moving them towards the success criteria that’s right for them at that time. Done right, you’ll become a trusted coach and advisor to our customers, building relationships and gathering insights that we can use to help all of our customers grow and succeed with Elucidat.
A Learning Consultant’s main focus at Elucidat is to provide our core range of Professional Services. These include project-based coaching services and more strategic consultative services. For example:
- Plan for Success service: Consultancy on a customer’s strategy and capabilities. How can they develop a vision for digital learning and set up their internal team to deliver on it?
- Concept Creator service: Getting under the skin of a customer’s project needs and creating a short Elucidat prototype to demonstrate best practice and coach them on the way forward.
- Fast Track service: Help customers succeed on their first project by supporting them with an upfront design approach and a review of their progress.
Our services continuously adapt and improve to meet our customer’s needs and make the most of our consultants’ skill sets.
In addition to delivering our core services, we look to Learning Consultants to:
- Facilitate in-depth workshops with customers to engage and inspire them with how they can meet their goals using Elucidat.
- Work with Customer Success Managers to identify growth opportunities within our customer base.
- Produce best practice training and support materials that benefit our entire customer base.
- Contribute to the development of Elucidat as a product; proactively looking for opportunities to keep improving how we support our customers.
We'll need you to have
A proven track record:
- 3+ years of digital learning design / consultancy experience, either in an elearning agency or internal learning team environment
- A history of building deep relationships with customers and working with them to create compelling digital learning projects that have real life impact
- Experience consulting with customers on strategic projects, such as blended programs or behaviour change initiatives
- Experience coaching clients, colleagues or stakeholders in digital learning design; building their skills and confidence rather than doing it for them
- Experience and confidence leading and facilitating workshops and presentations.
A fast learner with a flexible approach:
- An ability to quickly understand both Elucidat’s capabilities and customers’ challenges, and present smart solutions
- Confidence to work with customers and share expertise ‘on the fly’ as well as during a longer term consultative engagement
- Experience in a fast-paced, changeable environment and an ability to prioritise when multiple projects are running at once
- An expert collaborator, both with customers and team members
A self starter:
- Self-motivated and driven with an appetite to continuously improve and openness to both giving and receiving constructive critique
- Ability to manage your own workload and communicate effectively with both customers and team members, making the most of our ‘flat’ team structure
We are open to part-time applicants. We embrace remote working, though ideally you would be able to work in the Brighton office a couple of days per week at least so we can collaborate and work together face to face.
Our company values are 'Learn, Care, Share' which we apply to all aspects of our work, from our flexible working opportunities, to our friendly, supportive culture.
Flexible working and a healthy work/life balance - opportunities to help you juggle other commitments, e.g. childcare
Central Brighton office, great location, handy for transport links
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday (increasing to 30)
Opportunities to grow - from our excellent onboarding process through career plans to help you progress
Dedicated learning time - learning is one of our core values so we ensure this is nurtured within the company too, by offering you 1 day of dedicated learning time every month.
Happier weekdays - A meeting-light culture and opportunities to get to know team members better through things like weekly ‘donuts’, monthly socials, and events. Free refreshments as well!
Happier weeknights - We organise socials every month and bringing together everyone in the business including all remote workers at least once every 6 months to do team building exercises and to share ideas over dinner.
Giving back - There are opportunities for staff to give back to non-profit activities or charities that support the wider community. We also provide discounts to our software to charities such as Oxfam and Unicef.
Everyone has a voice - We are building a culture where everyone is respected and has a voice in the day to day running of the company - a workplace where everyone is valued for the contributions they make. Our quarterly objectives (OKRs) are set by the entire team and we use the latest technologies to collect regular feedback anonymously through polling and pulse checks. We continually celebrate individual and collective achievements.
Apply online here: https://elucidat.workable.com/jobs/990435/candidates/new