Client Services Coordinator
- The TrailerFarm
- Brighton and Hove
- £18,000 - 21,000k
- Sales, Account Handling, Office / Administration
- Contract Type
The TrailerFarm is a video production studio, specliaising in providing marketing cinematic content for the video games industry.
We're based in Brighton, and work with developers, publishers and suppliers across the world.
Have a look at our website to see our portfolio of projects and clients.
We’re looking for a proactive, positive and passionate person to join our studio to play a role in attracting and retaining clients. You will be committed to exceptional customer satisfaction, able to match clients needs with the right products and services, and maintain our client database to ensure it contains up to date and relevant information for the wider pitch team.
The objective of this role is to facilitate the team’s activities to maximise their performance, and the development of the studio.
- You will work closely with the Client Services Manager supporting pipeline tasks, and client relationship building
- Gather briefing information and assets from clients, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Staying current on company products and services as they develop
- Drafting and sending communications to clients about new offerings
- Maintaining an accurate and updated database of client information
- Providing useful reports that assist the wider commercial team
- Proven experience as a sales, marketing, or account coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Well organised with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Process and client experience minded
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional presentation and verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field, certification in sales or marketing will be considered a plus
We have multiple opportunities in the studio currently, to ensure your application gets through to the right person please include the Job Role and your name in the subject line.
To be a successful Client Services Coordinator you will be able to discuss the studio offerings with enthusiasm and how they create value for clients. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication as well as presentation, customer service, time management and computer skills.
You will have either have previous work experience assisting a Business Development team or studied Business Administration or a similar degree. Ideally you may have worked in a marketing, advertising or film/TV creative studio previously.
Having an understanding of the games industry is a huge bonus, but a personal enthusiasm for popular culture (film, TV, video games) will be beneficial in communicating with both clients and our internal team.