SiteVisibility is an integrated digital marketing agency with an outstanding SEO heritage stretching back to 2001.
We are the co-founders of the world's largest search marketing conference, brightonSEO.
We also host one of the world’s most popular marketing podcasts, the Internet Marketing Podcast.
Following the successful growth of our paid media department in recent years, we’re currently searching for a Paid Media Manager who can help us continue to develop our paid media services.
This is the perfect role for someone who is keen to remain hands-on with day to day management of advertising campaigns but who has the ambition to manage their own department and apply their leadership and commercial skills.
We’re looking for a passionate advocate of paid advertising who is naturally organised, analytical and who is comfortable discussing paid media practices directly to our wide range of clients.
If you’re an experienced paid media professional looking for that next challenge, we’ll give you unmatched support and opportunity to hone your skills and build a department to be proud of.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Configuring new advertising accounts (Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and social platforms)
- Creating and documenting paid media strategies
- Identifying, understanding and documenting our client’s paid media objectives and targets
- Uncovering our client’s paid media assumptions, motivations and resources
- Configuring new ad campaigns
- Creating paid search ads (copy and media)
- Optimising campaigns and ads
- Working with clients or third parties for media asset creation
- Supporting our business development team with auditing, qualifying and pitching
- Supporting our account management team with identifying and scoping upsell opportunities
- Communicating paid media performance in client review meetings, calls and via regular reporting
- Development of new paid media products and services
- Paid media recruitment
Key Skills & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads campaign types, including Shopping, Display, Video and Apps
- Comfortable using Google Ads Editor
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Advertising
- Approximately 4 years of paid media experience, with ideally at least 2 years of agency experience
- Experience of managing paid media budgets of over £10k per month
- Experience in creating and presenting paid media performance reports
- Evidence of having improved CTR, CPA and ROAS over a sustained period
- Demonstratable experience in managing people and/or a department
- Comfortable with pre-sales communication and pitching
- Google Ads certification
- Google Analytics certification
- E-commerce advertising experience
- Practical experience in paid social advertising, ideally Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Practical experience in any other paid advertising network, i.e. content discovery networks
- Dedicated training time (12 days per year) and a personal growth budget
- Up to £800.00 personal training budget per year
- Monthly personal development meetings
- Lunch & Learns with professionals from various digital disciplines
- A guaranteed ticket to BrightonSEO and MeasureFest
- Ability to build your industry profile through our resources: BrightonSEO, MeasureFest, Internet Marketing Podcast, and the SiteVisibility blog
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly team events
- Discounted massages
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- A generous work-based pension scheme
- Ride2Work scheme
- Fruit, drinks, and snacks delivered to the office weekly
- Beer/cider/gin O’clock on Friday afternoons
- Dental plan
- Ability to buy holiday
- Bagel Mondays
- Network railcard
- Office dogs allowed!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining why you feel you’ll be a great fit for this role and attach a copy of your CV.
You’re also welcome to email us at the address above or call us if you have any questions about this role.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and manage their own workload
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail
- Customer-centric with confident interpersonal skills
- Is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Approachable and naturally shares advice, opinion and knowledge