Growth Product Manager
We’re TrustedHousesitters, the online platform connecting a caring community of home and pet owners with sitters around the world. Joining for one annual fee, our members connect to exchange home and pet care for a place to stay. It’s a money-free exchange that sees owners enjoy worry-free travel while the sitters care pets and unlock a world of unique accommodation.
In the last few years, we’ve achieved a lot. Consistently achieving high year-on-year growth, we’ve doubled from 25 employees to a team of over 50. We’ve moved to our fifth shiny new office based in SPACES, a co-working space in the heart of Brighton. We’ve recently announced funding to help continuously improve our platform, won lots of awards, including Amazon’s Growing Business Award. We have built a strong team culture and are supportive of flexible working.
Despite our rapid growth, our ethos remains the same. We aspire to transform the pet care and travel landscape. We believe we offer the best solution and our team are united by our commitment to delivering an enriching experience for our members and having a positive impact on the lives of their pets. We never lose sight of what makes TrustedHousesitters, trusted. We care hugely about our reputation, we have more five-star reviews on TrustPilot than any other travel or pet company globally.
Calling all Pet Lovers
At TrustedHousesitters, you’ll be part of a pet-passionate, fast-growing team who are all committed to collaborating, constantly improving and having some fun while we’re at it. Sounds exciting right? We think so. If you want the opportunity to be part of that, to create something special, driving change within the pet care and travel landscapes, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a talented Growth PM to join our Product team. This is a great opportunity to help scale TrustedHousesitters.
What you’ll do at TrustedHousesitters
- Determine metrics that define success of your products and help implement tracking systems/processes for these metrics
- Run ideation sessions across product, growth, engineering and data to generate ideas on how to drive metrics
- Run user research sessions to understand the WHY behind data and to identify growth opportunities
- Create clear hypotheses for experiments; establish the baseline, expected impact and effort required to deliver them
- Use your analytical abilities to prioritise experiments, potential features and drive those projects forward
- Be creative and scrappy in the tests you choose to run
- Analyse results of experiments, learn and adjust your experiments accordingly
- Analyse all aspects of our conversion funnel and own a roadmap to hit your goals
TrustedHousesitters will not accept agency resumes, please refrain from sending prospective candidate resumes to employees of TrustedHousesitters.
Please apply using this link: https://trustedhousesitters.workable.com/j/09BB079160
Don't forget to send a covering letter telling us why this is the perfect job for you and why you'd like to work at TrustedHousesitters.
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are keen to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.
What we’re looking for
- Analytical skills - You know how to leverage data and use it intelligently & with significance to make good decisions when confronted by ambiguity.
- Research skills - You know how to run usability testing sessions and user interviews.
- Growth Mindset - You can't stop thinking about how to optimize existing flows and coming up with new growth features to test. You don't only think of ideas and test them, but rather set up processes to increase the iteration speed.
- Ability to manage complexity - You know how to work out the nitty-gritty without losing sight of the big picture.
- Sense of ownership - You are self-driven and appreciate taking on ownership of broad problem sets and drive them forward.
- Scrappiness - You know how to build MVTs and achieve high cadence of your experiments to learn fast.
- Strong communication skills - You know how to work successfully with various stakeholders. Proven ability to meet deadlines and comfortable with fast-paced development cycles.
- At least 3 years of Growth PM experience.
- Hands-on experience of running A/B tests to drive CRO.
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools, including GA, Mixpanel / Amplitude or similar
What we’d like to have
- Digital marketing experience with one or more channels (SEO, paid, social, email)
- Startup experience