We’re O&G, a results-driven full-service agency helping brands communicate creatively, memorably and persuasively to achieve their business goals. We call it ‘create to convert’.
It’s a philosophy 40 years in the making, trusted over years by long-standing clients and continually updated with the latest thinking and techniques across our integrated design and marketing provision. Our friendly team is brimming with experience and talent, ready to tackle unique marketing challenges.
Current clients include:- The RHS, Brighton & Hove Albion, Monotype, Brighton & Hove Buses, Sussex Cricket, Harvey’s Brewery, Kuoni Travel, Unilever, Elite Hotels and many more.
Find out more here… www.oandg.co.uk
O&G require a positive pro-active person to assist with the management of our existing and growing client base. You will be part of the bigger client services team, working as the link between our clients and our studio of designers and developers.
The right candidate will have an obsession for all things marketing and creative, very organised and have some previous agency side experience. You will also be pro-active, offering new ideas and services to challenge and grow the team and your role within O&G.
The primary purpose of the Account Manager (AM) is to delight clients on a daily basis with their ability to make things happen on time, to budget and to a standard that exceeds expectations.
The AM is a key client contact on a day-to-day basis for projects - mainly consisting of offline activity. This will cover a broad spectrum ranging from brand identity, multi channel marketing campaigns including media planning and buying, working on printed collateral from brochures through to customer magazines and more.
Some experience managing digital projects (web sites / email campaigns / digital marketing) would be beneficial, but not essential.
Project management skills are key for an AM with a need to be able to control multi-faceted projects, whilst getting the most of those around them (creative, tech/dev team, finance and other team members).
The AM will be growing their understanding of their client’s business and the marketplace within which it operates. The Account Manager will own specific projects and have strong relationships with day-to-day clients, seeking out creative and financial opportunities for agency growth.
- Ensure projects or campaigns are delivered on time and to budget, and exceed client expectations at every step of the process.
- Lead, write and develop client briefs and focus on evolving them so the client and agency are excited and motivated to produce the best work possible.
- Writing client proposals and being present at the client presentation, creative feedback, project implementation and evaluation.
- Develop strong relationships with all clients, from local boutique start-ups through to national blue chips.
- Experience in working with these clients on their marketing strategy, whether that be support with creating a new strategy or reviewing, advising and challenging on existing.
- Evaluate & measure the success or otherwise of campaigns.
- Inspire your project team (creative, dev team, client servs) to produce the best that they can to deliver results for the client on each and every project.
- Develop and demonstrate effective negotiation skills and collaboration skills.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal. Information flow throughout the team is critical and the AM is responsible for ensuring all team members are up to date with all project information.
This is an great opportunity to join an established agency.
In return we’ll give you a great place to work, flexi start / finish times, company lunches each month, competitive salary with paid overtime, bike2work scheme, quarterly company updates with social events, day off on your birthday, Friday treats and more.
If you’re interested, please contact Gareth Graimes with your CV, experience, salary expectation and start date availability.
No recruitment agencies please.