Cyclr is an embedded iPaaS technology for SaaS platforms and apps, providing a complete solution for software companies to serve their customers’ integration needs -- all from within their own application.
With a single connection to Cyclr’s API, SaaS companies can create integrations with 200+ popular apps and services. Cyclr handles all the updates, providing developer tools that enable the creation of custom connectors and a drag and drop designer to build and publish new integrations in minutes.
Our API Connector Library is one of our most valuable assets: it needs constant organising, refinement, and perfection. As a Connector Developer you will be responsible for identifying and creating connectors for hundreds of the world’s most popular SaaS applications. Your work will be loved by thousands of users.
- Understanding of object oriented programming conventions.
- Flexible and confident; you need to make this role your own.
- Commercial awareness of cloud apps.
- Ability to learn / right attitude
- Communication for client facing work
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Work with our commercial team to identify and prioritise the cloud apps we wish to connect with Cyclr.
- Selecting the features of an API that are commercially important and useful to users.
- Create simple and accurate names and descriptions for API methods.
- Work with our development team to understand partner APIs that may require additional features in Cyclr to be supported.
- Work with our testing team to satisfy end-to-end testing of connectors.
- Maintenance and regular review of existing connectors.
- Involvement in content marketing and user education; we need to ensure our users get the most out of your work.
- Talking to users and being able to organise and apply their feedback and requests for new connectors and methods.
- Providing technical support to existing and prospective clients on their use of the cyclr tools.
You will be based in our office in Eastbourne. Working hours will be 9-5, Monday-Friday.
Based on experience.
Benefits Pension: Up to 5% matched Pension Contribution into Company Approved Scheme
Holidays: Flexible holidays with prior agreement with your manager
Please send your CV and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re technical but you’re also a skilled communicator
Although not necessarily a pure programmer, you will have built or modified a web application or two. You’ll drive technically complex projects and be responsible for interpreting that complexity into a simple user experience and this is no mean feat.
You will also need to interact with our clients, providing support on issues that arise, providing advice when they get confused and helping us to document best practices such that we create a library of useful materials that can be self-served by clients.
You’re a team player
A good amount of our team work remotely. We live in Slack and video chat to plan, organise, report, test, and generally ensure the smooth progress of projects. You should be able to collect, process, and summarise complex data into effective communication.
The role will initially focus on Connector Development, Workflow Development and being a primary Customer Interface.
For the right candidate the role has capacity to develop into a Senior Developer position working on our core application.