Brand Director (LEO/Eukleia)
LEO plc was created in 2013 by a highly experienced team of successful corporate leaders and learning technologies professionals to provide a comprehensive and integrated range of e-learning services and technologies to corporate and government clients. LTG is making good progress towards its goal of establishing a substantial global organisation of specialist digital learning businesses from Europe, US, Latin America and Asia to form a market-leading learning technologies agency.
This is an exciting time to join the services arm of LTG as we continue to innovate and shape the learning market. The customer buying landscape has been changing dramatically and will continue to change in light of new technologies and the need to reskill which has become a growth imperative for all organizations.
As Brand Director you will collaborate with the leadership of both businesses and with LTG’s group marketing function in order to develop a robust strategy for increasing market share in EMEA, the US and beyond.
Place of work - London or Brighton with regular travel to both offices in addition to the US.
In this role you will:
- Play a strategic role in growing a global business - as a senior member of the organisation, you’ll help to shape business direction, owning the marketing positioning and strategy of both brands and related offerings
- Immerse yourself in our client’s world and through “outside in thinking”, designing approaches and make decisions based on what's best for the customer and what meets the customer's needs
- Teaming closely with sales leadership and consulting to deliver sales, create value and drive visibility in a truly customer focused way.
- Work smartly - prioritising time and workload to deliver best value.
- Be accountable for improvement of both businesses’ pipelines
- Ensure markets and insights are surfaced into both organisations, be ahead of the curve in terms of innovation and thinking
What you’ll be doing every day:
- Acting as front-line marketing leader for LEO and Eukleia, collaborating with leadership on strategy, positioning and promotion
- Engaging in market discussions, trends and thought leadership - you will want to be immersed in the market and may even be a thought leader yourself
- Engage in customer dialogue, teaming with sales to conduct customer interviews and really understand what is driving key accounts and develop an ABM strategy with top customers from each organisation.
- Continuously surfacing market insights to the management teams, ensuring that decision making is evidence-based and informed by strong data
- Researching and keeping ahead of market trends around “The future of learning” through all available channels
- Working with consulting and sales to refine the messaging and ensure all content and channels are dynamically aligned and updated
- Developing detailed campaign plans with the LEO and Eukleia Campaign Manager
- Codify the Buyer's Journey, buyer personas, relevant messaging by persona and differing informational needs, communications and channels
- Working with the content team to ensure that the content factory is fully operationalised to support the buyer's journey campaigns with efficient creation of full range of high impact assets and messaging
- Generating a deep understanding of competition and providing competitor analysis across all regional markets.
- Working alongside LTG’s centralized team of channel experts to execute lead-generation campaigns to the highest quality
- Supporting ongoing development and mentoring of the LEO and Eukleia Campaign Manager
- Identifying and crafting awards submissions and leading analyst presentations
- Own social media strategy and execution, using our channels as a growth opportunity and forum for ongoing market and competitor analysis
Why you’ll love it:
- You have an opportunity to shape the future of the service and content businesses and will work in partnership with the management teams
- You’ll have true ownership to define how each brand is represented in order to excite the market
- You’ll get to work with inspirational individuals and teams who have a shared purpose to change the way learning is received and valued in the future
- You’ll be supported by a large marketing studio and channel experts who will ensure strategy is executed to the highest possible standard
- Owned by LTG plc, we are a fast moving company providing fantastic opportunities for exceptionally talented individual
- You’re an expert brand strategist with the know-how to improve our market share in creative ways
- You have a broad base of marketing experience, have done several marketing disciplines and have strategic vision.
- You’ll be passionate about customer, customer journey and customer experience that drives growth and will be versed in Account Based Marketing and the associated benefits it can bring.
- You’re strong minded, listen to experts and offer valuable input that can be relied upon
- You are renowned for your expertise managing multiple stakeholder relationships across various functional leadership roles
- You’re not precious about your ideas and are ready to be challenged to achieve the best result as a team
- You have at least five years’ experience running marketing strategy plans for service businesses in a B2B capacity
- You will have had exposure to the US market either having worked for a global business with sizable US presence or having teamed with US colleagues
- You’re passionate about learning and development - you may even have experience working with our competitors in the digital or e-learning field
- You will get your hands dirty - in fact, you thrive on it
- Pipeline generation excites you and you can think on your feet to identify when a strategy needs to pivot - evaluating and shifting technique as needed to optimize RoI
- You’re a great communicator and writer, becoming a bridge between the businesses and channel experts to get meaningful results, every time
- You have strong mentoring skills to help support the growth of others where appropriate
At LEO and Eukleia we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
About the companies
LEO Learning believes that technology-enabled learning innovation has the power to deliver transformational results. Our purpose is to help clients deploy learning technology to deliver outcomes precisely aligned to their business goals. Backed by more than 30 years of experience, we design engaging learning architectures that fit seamlessly into businesses and improve performance throughout the entire organisation.
LEO Learning has the deep understanding of learning design and technology, and pioneering creative approach, necessary to drive learning transformation.
LEO Learning’s expanding global customer base includes organisations such as the NHS, Civil Service Learning, Jaguar Land Rover, Volvo, Suncorp, Virgin Atlantic, Novartis, Godiva, Volkswagen, Dunhill, KPMG, Roche and Mars.
LEO Learning is part of Learning Technologies Group plc’s award-winning group of specialist learning technology businesses.
For more, visit leolearning.com.
Eukleia was first established in 2005, and has gone from strength to strength as a specialist Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) training consultancy ever since. Eukleia has offices in both London and New York, catering to an international clientele, including many of the world’s leading banks.
Our capabilities cover all aspects of training, from initial course design through to delivery and assessment. As part of Learning Technologies Group plc, we create engaging and accessible learning, partnering with our sister companies where appropriate to offer a wide variety of training solutions, including classroom training, e-learning courses, videos and games.
For more, visit eukleia.com.
No agencies please.