We are an independent video production agency with a relentless focus on sparking kinship between brand and audience. Based in Brighton for the last 9 years we've worked with everyone from Suzuki, Unilever and Man Utd to Little Mix, Ben & Jerrys and Fender.
You'll be joining a small team of super pumped creatives who adore their job, have huge ambitions and equal amounts of energy.
We're looking for an energetic, positive individual to join us as a video editor/shooter/content creator to deliver stunning creative to our clients.
- Complete and deliver video edits from start to finish to the highest standard with total autonomy. Including edit, effects, grade, music, sound design, graphics & typography, delivery to numerous formats.
- Playing an active part and at times leading concept creation and brief development for our clients and potential clients.
- Evolving our visual style so that we not only meet current trends but go beyond them to set our own.
- Staying up to date with software updates and new features that make our lives easier.
- Music sourcing, editing and programming
- Identify best practices for our video creation and the evolution of our production techniques, workflow and creative output.
- Staying on top of tech. Making purchasing decisions that keep us at the forefront of technology.
- Play an active part in evolving the company and seeking out opportunities to grow our creative studio.
- This role is for someone who is not just an editor but an obsessive in video creation and a geek in editing technology and film making.
- Biblical knowledge of Premiere Pro (CC 2019) and ideally Davinci Resolve
- 3 years + experience in editing and delivery high quality branded content
- Excellent taste in aesthetics
- Excellent proven working knowledge in audio post-production, colour correction, grading and motion graphics
- Good working knowledge of After Effects and motion design
- Good skills Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition to work with supporting assets
- Shooting experience is a huge bonus but not essential
- Communicating effectively and courteously with clients and colleagues
You'll be based in our office in Brighton (near Preston Circus), there's free parking.
Please apply with links to your work with your role in producing it. A CV to get to know you would also be useful.
This role is for someone who is not just an editor but an obsessive in video creation and a geek in editing technology and film making. You'll need to work as part of a team and be able to work with constructive feedback but also lead projects completely independently.
Excellent communication and reliability are essential.