Catalyst is a leading Virtual and Augmented Reality production company, specialising in creating immersive content and experiences. With offices in Sydney and Brighton we focus on delivering cutting edge VR/AR experiences seamlessly across Mobile, Web, VR and Interactive platforms.
Catalyst VR are looking to recruit a 3D Artist to be part of a growing VR/AR production team at our studio in the heart of Brighton's vibrant North Lanes. As a member of our team, you would be working on a number of innovative projects using cutting edge technology to help bring our well known clients ideas and concepts to life.
Some of our clients include Coca Cola, KIA and Samsung.
Our studio has a passionate atmosphere that resonates in the work we create. We work hard but most importantly have a lot of fun in the process! Regular VR "R&D" sessions are not discouraged.
- Good understanding of working with Blender/Maya.
- Some understanding of the workflow used when working in a team with artists, programmers and designers.
- Experience working with 3D in Unity
- Experience creating game-ready assets.
- Experience with animation and character rigging.
The 3D Artist applying for this position needs to love the creative process involved with the development of fun and engaging apps and films for our clients.