Pour moi is a lingerie, swimwear, beachwear, nightwear and hosiery company based in Brighton and Macclesfield. Our products are designed by our own creative team in our Brighton HQ and made to exacting standards of fit, comfort and quality in our factory. And because we take care of the whole process, from design to delivery, we can keep our prices super-affordable. Our products are on-trend, have gorgeous design details, use stunning fabrics, and are the most flattering fit for your body, from A to J cup! We range from sexy date-night lingerie to stylish everyday bras, to boudoir nightwear and the ultimate curve-boosting bikini.
We are looking for someone who is a hard-working, diligent individual who has a passion for retouching to work within a busy and fast-paced team. We are shooting on a regular basis so produce a high number of images all of the time. So we need you to be super organised with naming, uploading, formatting and managing all of our assets to supply not only our website but the companies we supply our product to as well. There will also be general admin around shoots ie; booking flights, car hire, etc. that we will need you to do. This isn’t a creative role and we feel it’s important to emphasise this from the start to avoid any disappointment.
• Retouch images to a high standard in line with daily deadlines.
• Check all images before distribution to our network.
• Name and maintain digital asset file/structure organization.
• Reports into the Art Director
• General office admin
• Admin surrounding the organisation of the shoots
In Return We Offer Excellent Benefits Including...
• A competitive salary
• A warm, friendly team environment
• 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays)
If you look to inspire others, achieve brilliant results, love to work in a strong team culture, support others, are resilient and have a strong vision - then Pour moi is right for you!
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this Retoucher vacancy then apply today along with a portfolio link/ pdf of your work with your application.
• Proven experience of retouching commercially with minimum 1 years experience.
• High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to handle a large work flow
• Proactive and able to take initiative
• Ambitious and positive attitude