We’re an award winning Learning Technology company that has quickly become recognised as a leader in our field. Founded in 2013, we’ve grown rapidly and in May 2019 we raised $4.5 million of investment to support our growth. We are proud to be based in Brighton UK, but our clients (and staff) are based all over the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for a new person to join our growing team.
Elucidat have recently signed funding and as part of that, we are expanding our operations to include an office in the US. Our UK based VP of Sales will be moving to the US and we are hiring for an experienced sales manager to take over the day to day management of our UK based Sales Team.
Reporting to the CEO and working from the Brighton office you will be responsible for a team of 2 Account Executives and 3 Senior Account Executives, as well as 2 outbound SDRs.
The sales team are primarily supported by Sales Operations, Presales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
You will have responsibility for the day to day management of the sales team including:
- Development and coaching of team members
- Assisting with sales opportunities and supervision of larger opportunities
- Helping the team hit ongoing performance objectives
- One to Ones and Quarterly appraisals for all team members
- Learning plans and development objectives
- Monthly and Quarterly Forecasting and Forecast accuracy
- Hitting sales targets
- Ensure team are selling to Ideal Customer Profile customers
- 2 + years experience of managing a sales team of 5 to 10 people
- A successful track record of managing a sales number and delivering against a target
- Experience developing and coaching a sales team
- A love of learning and developing people
- Experience of New Business and Account Management Sales
- Experience managing an outbound SDR team
Apply online here:
At Elucidat we use the following tools and systems, it would be great if you know some or all of these but it's not essential.
- Linkedin Sales Navigator