Natural World Safaris is a specialist travel outfitter with a focus on wildlife, creating extraordinary safaris that put clients in the heart of the natural world. We craft itineraries using a selection of handpicked camps and lodges to create private tailor-made safaris, small group trips or specialist led tours.
Established in 2005, our team are the wildlife specialists, delivering some of the most immersive experiences available in the natural world. Our focus is ensuring our clients get up close and personal encounters with wildlife, normally reserved for the likes of National Geographic or BBC documentary makers.
This is a new role in an exciting travel company for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual. We are looking for somebody to join our marketing team, supporting on variety of tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department. This is a junior role and enthusiasm, attitude and aptitude is more important than experience.
As marketing support you will be assisting with creating, adding and updating website content, organising our image library, editing images for use across all platforms (website, NWS app, CRM), amending marketing materials, updating our NWS app as well as ad hoc tasks such as proof-reading articles, growing our social media channels, helping to manage PR image requests, assisting with newsletter production, magazine distribution and more.
This is an exciting, well-rounded role covering all areas of marketing where you will learn a lot from the marketing team and the wider company.
• Highly organised and able to work in a tidy way, storing and labelling with logic
• A keen eye for proof reading other people’s copy and a strong attention to detail
• Ability to pick things up quickly and work at pace
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft; including Excel, Word, Outlook
• A genuine passion for travel, wildlife and conservation. The majority of our team are well travelled and ideally we are looking for somebody who shares our enthusiasm for the natural world.
• Knowledge of the Adobe suite including Photoshop and InDesign
• Experience of working with a CMS
• Good working knowledge of social channels including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
• Experience within a marketing role
Please send your CV and covering letter to Anita, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Your current salary, or salary expectations
• The reason you feel you are suitable for, and would like, this role
• How you meet all the bulleted essential requirements listed in this advert
Applications that do not follow the above instructions will not be considered.
Please do not get in touch if you are an agency.