Marketing Team Leader (SEO/PPC)
Natural World Safaris is a specialist travel outfitter with a focus on wildlife, creating extraordinary safaris that put clients in the heart of the natural world. We craft itineraries using a selection of handpicked camps and lodges to create private tailor-made safaris, small group trips or specialist led adventures.
Established in 2005, our team are the wildlife specialists, delivering some of the most immersive experiences available in the natural world. From grizzlies to gorillas, whales to wildebeest, polar bears to penguins, each bespoke or specialist led safari puts guests up close and personal with some of the world’s most spectacular or elusive wildlife, whilst promoting conscientious travel and supporting local conservation projects.
We have a friendly work culture with a range of perks.
Our modern office is located in the heart of Brighton, less than a 15 minute walk from the mainline station.
This is an exciting role within the travel industry, working as part of a dynamic marketing team for a fast growing, progressive company. We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing professional who is brimming with ideas.
As the Marketing Team Leader you will be supporting the Marketing Director, with autonomy to manage a team of three reporting into you, creating reports, performing statistical analysis, working on our SEO and PPC campaigns. There are plenty of opportunities to develop within your area, take ownership of projects and run with ideas.
The marketing team work on, manage and assist with a number of new and exciting projects, from creating incredible content for our image-driven website, to implementing marketing campaigns for one-off safaris at the forefront of conservational change, and producing our inspirational annual magazine.
- You must have experience in a similar marketing role, with an emphasis on digital marketing
- A genuine love of data with the ability to extract and analyse information
- Strong experience of using Excel and Google Sheets for data manipulation. You’ll be pulling together a variety of reports, from our CRM and Analytics.
- Knowledge of technical SEO; you need to have a good understanding of tools such as Screaming Frog and Ahrefs.
- Experience of PPC (Google AdWords and Facebook) and what makes a good landing page
- Some experience of website CRO
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Console
- Experience in creating pages and uploading website content using a CMS
- Able to write in clear concise English, with a keen eye for proof reading other people’s copy and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to pick things up quickly and work at pace
- Ability to multitask and manage team workloads
- A genuine passion for travel, wildlife and conservation. The majority of our team are well travelled and ideally we are looking for somebody who shares our enthusiasm for the natural world.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
• Knowledge of Umbraco
• Experience in managing a team
Key Area: Marketing / SEO / PPC
Salary range: Dependent on experience
Please email your CV and covering email for the attention of Jemima Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You MUST include in your covering email:
• Your current or most recent salary
• The reason you feel you are suitable for, and would like, this role
• How you meet all the bulleted essential requirements listed in this advert
Applications that do not follow the above instructions will not be considered.
Please do not get in touch if you are an agency.