Junior/Assistant Web Developer
- Blueprint Design Co
- Front-End Development, Full Stack Development, Design / Creative
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
Complex messages made simple.
This role is to assist the senior developer and work with the greater team, in the studio. Core to the role is developing and maintaining existing systems and developing future systems. All in accordance with our client requests and business needs.
• Good understanding of source code version control, e.g. GitLab/Hub and when to branch, fork and merge etc.
• Awareness of MySQL, SQL, MongoDB, AWS, Umbraco.
• Any exposure to C#, C++, Dot Net, a bonus.
• Clean technical documentation, procedures and guidelines
• Experience in the end-to-end design and architecture of products from conceptualisation through to deployment and support
• Ability to work under pressure on your own or as part of a team
• Ability to prioritise and execute tasks efficiently
Able to work onsite prefered, but open to all.
Please contact Richie here at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent problem-solving acumen
• Good communication and a sense of humour
• Must be self-motivated and highly organised