We are a fast-growing marketing agency, based in Gatwick looking for an SEO expert to manage search engine optimization and marketing activities for a number of client websites.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. This may, depending on the client, also include SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
• Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
• Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
• Research and analyse competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Proven SEO experience
• Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Previous experience of Webflow
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, SEM Rush, etc)
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org