Customer Support Specialist
About Me Learning
Me Learning is a fast-growing business with over 12 years’ experience in creating, developing, selling and maintaining a range of online training courses providing exceptional digital learning solutions. We also deliver Learning Management Systems, training consultancy, planning, development and training delivery services.
Our customers include those in the public, private and third sectors as well as individuals through our website.
To achieve this growth ambition, we will need to build an agile business which maximises all our skills whether they be course design, development and production or development of our brand and growth into new and existing sectors.
About the job
This an exciting opportunity for you to become a professional Customer Support Specialist in the e‑learning industry and a member of a passionate, collaborative and ambitious team.
You will be a key member of our Customer Experience team and be the first point of contact for customers seeking assistance or information. At Me Learning we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and continually review our current support desk processes to further enhance our customer experience. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to maintain, drive and transform our customer support process. You will also be joining a great team and will be supported in the development of your own career.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing support to our customers in a polite and professional manner by phone, email and via our ticketing system, becoming an expert on how our application is used and configured
- Escalating and collaborating on problems – you will own and see through to resolution any application and courseware issues raised by our customers
- Building strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Setting up trial access for prospects and customers to our demonstration systems
- Supporting the workflow from sales to go-live in creating customer portals and bespoke training packages, providing guidance and advice and conducting handover calls with new customers
- Creating customer and internal support documentation
- Assisting in documenting, reviewing and refining business workflows and procedures
Key strengths that will help you in this role include:
- Must be personable with good communication skills and a confident telephone manner
- Dynamic, self-motivated, focused and energetic person with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work on your own initiative but also as part of a team
- Ability to find imaginative solutions to customer problems
- Ability to diagnose and prioritise application issues
- A good working knowledge of IT
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Great writing and grammar skills
- Strong PC skills with and experience with MS Office
- Confidence to challenge existing processes and suggest new ideas
- Technically adept and not afraid to learn new tools, apps or principles
- Experience using ticketing systems such as Zendesk and / or Jira or similar would be useful
- Experience of working with a learning management system would be helpful but not a pre‑requisite
- Experience of working in an office environment in a customer support role would be beneficial
Don’t worry if some of the above is new to you - If you’re a great communicator at heart, that’s a great starting point and we can help you develop your skills and organically develop this role.
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays
- Perkbox account
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Annual flu vaccination
- Vitality - Private Health Insurance scheme after two years of service
- Positive working culture encouraging a genuine life / work balance
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
As part of this recruitment process, Me Learning collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. Me Learning is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
For more information click this link.
Please note we do not have a fixed deadline and will take the ad down for the right candidate.