Production Assistant/Junior Art Director
We are looking for someone who is a hard-working, diligent individual who has at least a years’ experience of ecommerce art direction in a retail environment. We are shooting on a regular basis and produce a high number of images all of the time so you need to be organised and used to working within a busy and fast-paced team. You will need to assist the Senior Art Director with organising shoots, managing samples to and from shoots, preparing products for shots on shoot, liaise with in-house retouchers and help with the production of trade brochures for the sales team. We may also need you to help out with retouching as and when is needed. The type of shoots will mainly be ecommerce in studio with some shoots on location in the UK and occasionally abroad. The Production Assistant/Junior Art Director will report into the Senior Art Director.
Pour moi is a lingerie, swimwear, beachwear, nightwear, clothing and hosiery company based in Brighton and Macclesfield. Our products are designed by our own creative team in our Brighton HQ and made to exacting standards of fit, comfort and quality in our factory. And because we take care of the whole process, from design to delivery, we can keep our prices super-affordable. Our products are on-trend, have gorgeous design details, use stunning fabrics, and are the most flattering fit for your body, from A to J cup! We range from sexy date-night lingerie to stylish everyday bras, to boudoir nightwear and the ultimate curve-boosting bikini.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven experience of art working and art direction commercially with minimum 1 years’ experience.
• High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, essentially Indesign, Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to handle a large work flow
• Able to handle your own shoots when needed
• Proactive and able to take initiative
• Positive attitude
In Return We Offer Excellent Benefits Including..
• A competitive salary
• A warm, friendly team environment
• 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays)