Senior Customer Success Manager
- 15gifts Ltd
- Brighton and Hove
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Business Development, Customer Service, Data Analysis
- Contract Type
At 15gifts, we’re obsessed with the psychology of choice. We study the key principles that drive people to make confident choices on the high-street, and we pour this insight into our intelligent decision-engine technology to replicate the experience online.
We work with some of the world’s leading brands, powering thousands of confident customer decisions every day. Our partners include Verizon, O2, Sky, Virgin Media, EE, BT and The Times.
We also love data; with every interaction we learn more about our customers - gathering insights and generating increasingly accurate recommendations.
We’re a fast-growing company and we’re excited about the opportunities that lie ahead. We’re a team that’s made of driven, ambitious and exceptional individuals and we’re looking for like-minded people to become part of our success story.
About the role
At 15gifts we care deeply about the success of our partners. Everything we do is to impact our 3 Customer Success pillars; Strategic Partnership, Driving Value and Innovation.
The Customer Success team at 15gifts are trusted advisors, we’re there to building lasting relationships that enable adoption, help our clients scale and grow, and minimise the chance of churn.
The person we are looking for…
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join the team, you will own a book of Enterprise clients.
- A strategic, trusted advisor: you know how to engage Enterprise clients to gain an understanding of their business challenges and goals and can align them to 15gifts technology and insights to create success plans and drive measurable value.
- Commercial and Data driven: you love data and can use insights to spot challenges or opportunities for innovation. You have proven experience to deliver on renewals and growth.
- A relationship builder: you can build lasting relationships both internally and with your clients. You have a proven track record in building Champions and working with Executive Sponsors.
You will be responsible for...
- Actively responsible for the overall relationship and retention of our big brand customers
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with customers, driving value realisation from 15gifts products and services
- Ensuring the renewal your client book and working with the Sales team on growth and renewal opportunities
- Mapping clients’ organisation to identify key influencers and decision makers, building strong partnerships with Executive Sponsors and Champions across different teams
- Understanding business goals and working with key stakeholders to develop a partnership strategy, delivering measurable outcomes
- Providing value stories and insights to senior leadership to demonstrate ROI, planning and executing on performance improvement strategies
- Coordinating and leading regular Business Reviews for our clients with clear outcomes on client health and opportunities
Skills and Experience Required
- 4+ years of prior experience as a Customer Success Manager, 2+ years in a senior role
- Has owned a book of Enterprise Clients, working across multiple teams / regions
- Proven track record of working in a Customer Success team with delivery on value realisation, adoption, retention and customer satisfaction
- Experience in using CRM monitoring tools such as Salesforce and Gainsight
- Can work as part of a team on strategic engagement from goal creation to execution and delivery with clear success metrics
- Can demonstrate ability to develop executive champions at strategic level
- Very good technical competence and is detailed oriented, has an understanding of data and digital
- Independent, self-starter who can prioritise, work proactively, manage multiple projects and initiatives consecutively and has experience working in internal account teams
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills; clear written and verbal communicator, confident in-person communicator and presenter
Why choose us
Our success is underpinned by our cultural values. These values are not something we stick up on a wall – they don’t need to be. They are behaviours that we recognise and celebrate in each other. They are what we live by every day.
15gifts cultural values
- Celebrate brilliance
- Take ownership
- Share Insights
- Look for a better way
- Support each other
Our values are driven through Culture Club – a staff team that rotates every quarter. Advocates for our culture as we grow, Culture Club activates ideas, makes improvements and helps everyone to connect.
We can confidently say that our sea-view office is one of Brighton’s best. Our flexible workspaces mean you’re not tied to a desk, unless you want to be. You could work in a sociable spot on floor 4, or set yourself up with a screen on floor 3. This is everyone’s space and it’s available after work – our staff host everything from gaming and craft nights to adventure film screenings.
- Free breakfasts, fresh fruit, snacks, beers, locally-roasted coffee
- Food for thought: free lunch and talks every Friday
- Lunchtime yoga, mindfulness and other fitness activities
- Regular social events, from Friday drinks to tea clubs and volleyball
- Visits from friendly office dogs
- Quarterly reviews that involve everyone in strategy planning
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme): confidential counselling for work and personal issues
- Cycle to work scheme and free eye tests
- 33 days holiday (including Bank holidays) and your birthday off work
- On site changing rooms, showers and internal bike storage
To apply, please upload your CV with a cover letter detailing why you would be great for the role and why you want to work at 15gifts!
** No Agencies **