On agency’s relentless drive for results is built on unparalleled experience in direct marketing for the charity sector.
On agency helps charities to smash their fundraising targets through bold creative, rigorous data targeting, personal conviction and the best client service in the sector.
Our fundraising is designed to produce outstanding results for our clients. To do that takes an integrated offering that combines creative, research, analysis, planning, strategy, production/print management and media buying.
As Account Executive you will report into an Account Manager or Account Director. Together as a team you are responsible for delivering our clients campaigns and projects.
Everyday is different at On Agency, but one constant is that we strive to deliver the best possible results for all our clients. This means each job has to be the best is can be, and the clients receive the best possible client service from their account team.
This could be a direct mail pack, a national press advert, a door drop, facebook quiz, or a DRTV ad. Each of our charity clients are unique, and our reputation is built on the service and results we give them.
- Coordinate jobs through the creative and production process with the guidance of the Account Manager and Account Director
- Manages processes involved with printers and 3rd party suppliers
- Maintains and updates schedules for active and forthcoming projects.
- Proof reading
- Expected to build excellent relationships with clients where necessary and with all members of the agency team
- Assisting the account team with other ad-hoc tasks, such as travel plans and restaurant bookings.
You should demonstrate:
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy
- Interest in charities and fundraising
- Can-do attitude, positive and solutions focused.
- Attention to detail, analytical.
We welcome applicants from under-represented groups; black and minority ethnic groups are currently under-represented at On Agency.
We will only be in touch with successful candidates who we would like to attend a first interview.
Email your CV along with a covering letter stating why you think you are the right person for the job to; email@example.com
Agency life is fast paced, so get in touch if you are looking for an agency that:
- Values and rewards hard work
- Invests in training and development
- Has regular social events
- Cares about your welfare
- Loves data and results!
To be successful in account management at On you need to have a can-do attitude.
You need to be able to roll your sleeves up and work with other agency teams to get the client jobs completed to the highest standard and on time.