Senior Digital Sales Channel Executive
The Senior Digital Sales Channel Executive is responsible for supporting the delivery of sales targets for Energy & Beyond Supply Products through the paid media digital sales channels, in order to maximise both short and long term margin generation.
You’ll take responsibility for the day to day monitoring and optimisation of the delivery of all relevant digital software tools, as well as the provision of insight, analysis and support that helps develop and enhance strategies and relationships with internal and/or external sales partners to ensure that EDF Energy’s sales and cost per win targets are met.
Paid Search (PPC):
- Manage the external PPC agency from strategy to tactical implementation in order to deliver outstanding results on time and on budget.
- Provide challenge and support to ensure content & product is exposed in all relevant channels (offers briefed and correctly published). Action any changes required directly if needed.
- Track spend and manage overall budget. Ensure targets are set and achieved.
- Manage budget allocation against PPC/Shopping by supplier in conjunction with Marketing.
- Report on activity and be clear and authoritative on all details through weekly and monthly updates and reports. Ensure actions and tasks are captured and followed to completion.
- Manage the external agency in order to develop suitable affiliate marketing partner relationships, ensuring delivery and implementation meets expectations.
- Develop and manage commission strategy for each partner depending on product category and business volumes.
- Track spend and manage overall budget. Ensure COS targets are met and monitor ROI.
- Ensure products, offers and affiliate feed are all correctly in place.
- Optimise offerings to meet business objectives.
You’ll be enthusiastic and dynamic, with outstanding communication skills and strong attention to detail. You’ll have experience in achieving and communicating excellent PPC and affiliate marketing campaign results, with knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running PPC and Google campaigns, such as Google AdWords & Google Analytics.
- PPC and Affiliate management experience in a sales or retail environment.
- Advanced analytical, statistical and modelling experience with commercial awareness and a customer focus.
- Proven project management capabilities with the ability to think on your feet and innovate.
- Excellent stakeholder management and strong communications skills.
- Experience of managing third party relationships including complex contract negotiations.
- Experience of designing compensation schemes and successfully negotiate value for money for any sales commissions paid.
- Experience of leading virtual teams to effectively deliver project objectives.
- An education to degree standard or a demonstration of ability to the same level delivered in a working environment.
- Strong understanding of the energy industry and retail markets.
Competitive Salary & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a defined benefit pension scheme, a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, and the opportunity to earn bonus.
Why EDF Energy?
We’re proud to be an inclusive, disability confident employer and recognise the importance of employee well-being, and although our roles are advertised on a full-time basis as standard, flexible working arrangements will be considered.
We’re about the people who work with us and we celebrate their diversities and embrace the value that their differences bring. We believe that a culture of inclusion forms the basis of a truly sustainable business and is vital to shaping a strong and fresh-thinking organisation, with a number of employee networks and benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Recruiting from the widest possible pool of talent, we assess every potential employee against our four key behaviours – Integrity, Inclusion, Inspiration and Impact. We make sure that our workforce is a true reflection of our communities and customers. Their unique perspectives not only give us a better understanding of customers from all walks of life, but bring fresh ideas too.