Customer Support Executive
- Bright Interactive
- Brighton and Hove
- £20-£25k depending on experience + benefits
- Customer Service
- Contract Type
Bright is the company behind Asset Bank, Brand Hub and Dash. We are an established agile software company and Digital Asset Management (DAM) specialist based in Brighton and we are proud to work with over 800 global clients including 20 FTSE 100.
As a Customer Support Executive, you’ll be responsible for delivering first class support and building relationships with both technical and non-technical customers who use our flagship product Asset Bank. Asset Bank is a Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution which helps brand managers, marketers and digital asset specialists organise, control and share their images, videos and other digital files.
Our offices are based in the North Laine area of Brighton with views of both the Downs and the sea. Work/life balance is a priority and we believe that being at work should be fulfilling, productive and enjoyable.
We offer a range of great benefits including a supportive & collaborative work environment, 25 days holiday, regular company-funded outings, a great coffee machine & free fruit, flexible work hours, income protection, monthly wellness contribution and of course, beers and drinks after 4pm on Fridays. We’re particularly proud of our profit share scheme that ensures every member of the team benefits from our success.
Our supportive leadership style means you get to make your own decisions and take responsibility for your own approach to work. As a result, we have very motivated, committed and energetic people who can make a real difference to what we do and how we do it.
Imagine….you’re working as a Customer Support Executive in central Brighton. You’re sitting amongst an awesome technical support team who have your back at every turn. You spend your days advising our portfolio of amazing brands and helping them to get the most out of our product.
You’re autonomous and hands on, bringing skills and new ideas that are not only welcomed but celebrated.
And lastly...You're staring out of the window of an office located on the 9th floor with stunning views of the sea and the Downs and whilst occasionally you feel a mild sense of irritation caused by the temperamental lift, it's more than outweighed by the great benefits and company’s mature and flexible approach to work life balance.
If you’ve been searching for a Customer Support Executive role in the centre of Brighton...you've found it.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a positive, proactive person to join our established customer support team and help manage our growing client base.
You’ll be working alongside our team of account managers, developers, application designers and engineers to help solve our customers’ technical issues & questions. This means you’ll need to be a great communicator and used to managing expectations for both clients and the rest of your team.
We’re always looking to improve our product and service by using new tools, technologies and processes so your input into new initiatives will be invaluable.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Delivering first class support to both technical and non-technical customers via tickets, emails and phone, to understand, investigate and resolve their queries quickly, efficiently and to the highest standard.
- Working with multiple internal teams to identify causes, and facilitate resolutions and escalate appropriately.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service standards by building relationships with customers and being proactive and attentive to their needs.
- Identifying where client issues cannot easily be resolved and escalating these for additional support when needed.
- Identifying opportunities for upselling additional products and upgrades and providing quotes.
- Improving the support we can provide to clients, by having ideas to improve our service and products, as well as updating support documents and other resources.
- Support team administration such as tracking sales, requesting reviews from clients and assisting the finance team with invoicing.
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years experience in a customer facing or similar customer services role.
- Experience troubleshooting issues and recommending steps to resolve them.
- An interest in solving problems of a technical nature and a desire to learn more about the world of software companies and software development.
- High levels of attention to detail and communication skills, with a genuine desire to deliver excellent levels of customer service.
- Commercial awareness and an interest in and enthusiasm for building relationships with customers to help them achieve long-term success.
- Familiarity with web applications.
- Familiarity with SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) business models.
View and apply for this position directly via our website