We are a small team building and supporting cutting-edge software solutions used in thousands of laboratories around the world. Our clients include MIT, Harvard, Yale, CDC, UCL, Imperial, NASA, NHS and thousands more research institutions and hospitals worldwide.
Our mission is to accelerate life sciences research and diagnostics to save lives and improve quality of life. We are looking for bright people who can get things done.
We are based in Brighton, Sussex, UK but most of our team work remotely with members distributed around the globe. We meet if, as and when required. This means that we can offer great flexibility in working hours and conditions. Our team work together but each individual is responsible for their own projects, targets and development.
We are currently looking for a Part-Time Personal Assistant to assist the company owner/director.
- Basic invoicing
- Bookkeeping skills useful (but not required)
- Develop and follow procedures
- Arranging payments to suppliers
- Liaising with suppliers
- Making travel arrangements
- Miscellaneous admin related task (e.g. research tasks, arranging collection/delivery of items)
- Good communication skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office (for Windows)
- Experience of Sharepoint useful but not essential
- Flexible working hours and location
- Rate negotiable based on skills and experience
- Opportunity to expand to other roles
- Hours starting 10 hours per month, increasing depending on skill set
Send your CV to PA201991@myassays.com.