* No recruitment firms please (not even your one) *
* This role can be available both full or part-time for the right candidate*
This is an opportunity to join a small but highly focussed team where you can have a big impact on the success of the company and product. We are looking for someone with a passion for technology and a desire to write elegant, testable code, and help us support and our recently rearchitected platform.
You will work all parts of our core stack which is built on Node, Mongo and Elasticsearch serving a Vue frontend. The role is development focussed as we have a strong design and UX strengths in the team, but an appreciation of bold, clean design would also be a bonus.
We are looking for people who have:
- Solid experience using Node, Mongo and Elasticsearch
- A passion for technology and take their personal development seriously
- Two years+ experience in architecting and building web applications
Cadenzabox is a software-as-a-service catalogue management platform for publishers seeking sync opportunities for their catalogues of music. The platform enables the perfect track to be found for commercial uses in advertising, TV, film, radio, etc.
Here is an example client on our platform: search.audiomachine.com/tracks
We’ve been running for six years now and are well established with many happy clients already using the platform. The product is built and wholly owned by Idea Junction Ltd., a digital creative agency producing work for the music industry for the last decade. ideajunction.uk
Our design studio is in a converted farm barn just outside the town of Billingshurst. We have a relaxed working environment and are happy to have people work remotely a day a week, whilst also valuing getting all heads in a room too.
Our stack in detail is as follows, so experience with much the following would be a big plus:
- MongoDB multi-tenant store feeding Elasticsearch
- FeathersJS for realtime API with Mongoose
- Backend testing with Mocha / Assert - VueJS / Nuxt / Vuetify / Bootstrap
- Frontend testing with Jest
- RabbitMQ for queue / job handling
- GitLab CI/CD
We’re open to suggestions of new tech, plus improved working practices, so this a flexible role that you could actively help develop. To apply for this role please include a brief explanation of why you are the right person for this position and links where we can find more about you (LinkedIn, Github, personal site, etc.).