- Bozboz Ltd
- Brighton and Hove
- Dependent on experience
- Business Development, Customer Service, Account Handling
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
Bozboz is an award-winning, web and creative marketing agency. Based in Brighton - a stone’s throw away from the North Laine - we’re Independent, innovative and socially conscious.
Bozboz is looking for an ambitious Account Director to join our growing Client Services team. You will look after a small team of account managers and have a real opportunity for progression within the agency.
As Account Director, you’ll oversee the management and growth of Bozboz's client portfolio. Working in line with our business objectives and financial targets, you’ll play a key role in shaping the client experience and associated processes. This is key to ensuring the department's success.
Drawing on your commercial awareness and industry knowledge you’ll help to steer the agency’s growth. What’s more, you’ll provide leadership, management and training for the Client Services team.
The Client Services function plays a pivotal role in establishing and maintaining the happiness of Bozboz's clients. With that in mind, its performance is crucial to the agency’s ongoing success.
- Oversee the development of all client relationships, whilst paying close attention to their needs.
- Develop and maintain a commercially-driven, strategic approach to client retention and growth.
- Ensure the performance and growth of Bozboz’s client portfolio is positive. This should align with our business objectives and financial targets (income and gross profit).
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key client stakeholders. These will be at senior decision-maker level across our entire client portfolio.
- Provide direct account management for a selection of Bozboz's key accounts.
- Use Bozboz's chosen CRM effectively in order to track client communications, status and sales opportunities.
- Become the point of escalation for all Client Services issues.
- Maintain knowledge of Bozboz's products so that they can be clearly communicated to new and existing clients.
- Work closely with Heads of Department to ensure Bozboz's products remain commercially viable.
- Represent Bozboz’s brand values both internally and externally.
- Ensure the growth and development of the Client Services team members. This includes day-to-day mentorship and training.
- Line management processes: 121s, Personal Development Plans and 360 Degree Feedback.
- Performance managing members of the Client Services team where appropriate.
- Involvement in recruitment for the Client Services team and the on-boarding and training of new team members.
- Representing the Client Services team in agency meetings where appropriate.
Your performance will be monitored using the following metrics:
- Financial performance of Bozboz's full client portfolio (income and gross profit margin).
- Growth of key client accounts.
- Client referrals.
- Client satisfaction.
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant agency experience in a similar role.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships at senior decision-maker level.
- Strong commercial awareness alongside a deep understanding of the industry landscape.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Step into our office and there’s an energy. Sure, these walls are dripping in art. They’re also trembling to the sound of our collective jams. But it’s more than that. Our team are buzzing to do the same thing: use creativity to make things better. This is not a space to escape reality, it’s a place to build a new one.
Why apply at Bozboz?
Are those design skills as strong as that desire to draw change? Do you believe the right choice of words can speak volumes for the voiceless? Bozboz is about doing the right thing for our clients, their customers - and the world.
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV - along with a cover letter - to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get in touch if you look like the right fit.