- Motorcycle Parts Warehouse (MPW)
- £20,000- £25,000
- Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Salary depends on experience
At Motorcycle Parts Warehouse (MPW) we do exactly what it says on the tin- we sell motorcycle parts from a beautiful warehouse in Southwick. Luckily for us, this has been an extremely successful business and so we are now expanding and creating a brand new Marketing department to ensure our products are represented and available to all the motorbike fanatics around the world!
Progression within the company is encouraged and, as a growing business, anyone who approaches their role with a strong work ethic will be given the opportunity to progress or head into other areas of the company.
So do you want to have access to a free employee gym? Do you want to have a lie in on your birthday (who doesn’t?!)? Does the idea of working with a team that are passionate about their jobs and want to give every customer a unique and welcoming experience appeal to you? Then send your CV in to us!
About the role
As our Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for providing the company with important key insights, reports and information relating to the behaviourS of our customers. You will help us form effective marketing strategies and be involved in all strategic developments to ensure the company continues to grow. You will also have a proven track record of evaluating and identifying trends in the market and help us to evolve the way in which we reach our target audiences. This will include looking at historical customer interactions and advising on how this can be improved.
We want someone with a genuine interest in the industry, and someone who has the experience to take the business to the next level. At times this may involve questioning senior management so you should have the confidence and communication skills to back up your opinions, while also being able to communicate with the company as a whole.
- Analysing promotion performance
- SEO management
- Social media insight analysis
- Refining target audiences
- Feeding back to PR/Art department on success
- Researching new approaches to customer engagement
- Researching new audiences/markets
- Producing reports to show the effectiveness of campaigns and the increase in engagement
- Experience of Google analytics
- Experience of social media insights & analysis
- Marketing degree or the relevant experience (minimum 3 years in a similar role)
- Experience in B2C marketing
- Interest/experience in the motorcycle industry (not essential)
Benefits of the role:
- Standard Holiday Entitlement: 28 days holiday including bank holidays. Then, after 2 years service, you will receive 1 extra holiday day for every additional year (to a maximum of 28 days + bank holiday in total)
- Staff discount
- Onsite parking
- On site gym- free for employees to use. Subsidised boxing classes
- Birthday Lie-In
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Work Place Pension
- Free Fruit
- Eye Care Vouchers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year