SEO Executive (Full & Part time)
Artemis Marketing are a leading internet agency with a passion for helping clients increase their sales and revenue through a mix of organic and paid search optimisation techniques. Established in 2004, we provide first rate SEO, PPC and all forms of digital marketing solutions to a large and varied client base in the UK and Europe.
Working within our SEO team you will be responsible for completing on-page and off-page optimisation and technical SEO tasks including auditing and identifying areas of opportunity for increasing ranking position, organic traffic and conversions.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting SEO Managers to implement ethical SEO campaigns across our client portfolio
- Monitoring and analysing site performance, ensuring the clients web traffic delivers enquiries/sales of high quality and exceed performance targets
- Keeping up to date with changes within the search industry
- University degree or equivalent
Technical knowledge required:
- Good knowledge of common CMS including Wordpress, Magento and Shopify would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager
- An understanding of the commercial realities of SEO
- Excellent understanding of keyword research and competitor research
- Working knowledge of Screaming Frog
- A good level of technical SEO experience
- Proof of recent SEO campaign involvement
- Applicants will be expected to have a good understanding of the search landscape across different devices and search verticals
- Good understanding of universal search and traditional effective on-page and off-page optimisation and a real passion for coming up with new ideas and solving complex ranking issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to find innovative approaches to working
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Team player with a good sense of humour
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Combined with a never-ending supply of tea, coffee, daily fresh fruit and the delightful Sussex countryside on the office doorstep, Artemis offer much more than just a friendly team working environment. In return for your hard work and dedication, Artemis offer:
- 28 days’ annual leave (inc’ all bank holidays)
- Additional time off between Christmas and New Year*
- Annual bonus scheme*
- Subsidised country club/gym membership*
- Eyecare vouchers*
- Paid day off on your birthday*
- A commitment to professional development
- Free car parking
- Team building days and social events
* Conditions apply
Due to the beautiful rural location of our UK offices, you’ll need your own transport.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to
If applying for the part-time role please state in the covering letter your preferred hours and working pattern.
We will only accept applications from people who are living in the UK or have valid work permits to work in the UK.