Marketing Content Writer - Technical
We are looking for a proven writer to craft quality marketing content for two of our SaaS-based digital learning software businesses, Instilled LXP and gomo. The mission of this position as Marketing Content Writer - Technical is to collaborate with the Instilled and gomo Marketing and Product teams to create well-crafted content that builds brand equity and supports pipeline growth.
What you'll be doing every day
- Creating high-quality marketing content in support of Instilled and gomo (and other LTG brands, where assigned)
- Researching, writing, and editing copy for websites, blogs, ebooks, case studies, landing pages and emails, as well as sales enablement materials, as assigned
- Collaborating with brand marketers and subject matter experts to support communication of value propositions and campaign messaging
- Ensuring all content is optimized for SEO (in collaboration with the LTG SEO Specialist and Content Marketing Manager)
- Creating content that has a purpose and will generate leads, in consultation with the LTG Digital and Demand Director
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships across LTG Central Marketing, Instilled and gomo leadership, and other departments
- Sharing knowledge and best practices in content marketing across the content team and wider LTG Central Marketing team
- Keeping up to date with online communication technologies and content strategy trends through relevant blogs, professional memberships, events, and training opportunities
Why you'll love it
- You'll have a voice and integral role in shaping messaging into content that drives results
- You'll be part of a fun and collaborative team of content writers, and an extended team of marketing channel experts who strive every day to create their best work
- You'll work directly with subject matter experts who appreciate the rarity and value of writing talent
- You'll get to write on a range of timely and interesting topics in digital learning, with a view toward improving the working lives of people around the world
- You'll get to craft authentic content that you can be proud of
- You'll see the impact of your work on the success of Instilled and gomo as businesses
Requirements: About You
You have at least 2 years' experience in crafting technical content for Software as a Service (SaaS) enterprise application software and brands with a B2B audience
You are a versatile writer who is comfortable with distilling complex and technical information into easy-to-understand, engaging marketing content but, equally, you are able to write highly accurate and technical marketing content
You're a fantastic interviewer and understand how to tease a story out of SMEs in the time they have available and move a piece through approvals
You're a resourceful researcher who can sift through source materials efficiently; avoiding analysis paralysis!
You're highly collaborative and enjoy working with people who are experts in their field
You trust the experts but aren't afraid to ask questions
You're a great communicator and superior writer, making you a natural bridge between the brand and channel experts to get meaningful results, every time
Thorough research and accuracy are super important to you
You are an expert in executing content strategy to create clear, compelling copy that connects with its target audience
You are creative and can generate innovative ideas... but understand that success hinges on the day-to-day and bring your best to every assignment
Pipeline generation excites you and you're energized by the idea of measuring success against KPIs
You pride yourself on agility; pivoting as needed to get the best value from your time and seize opportunities when they arise
Benefits: What we offer
At LTG we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
The salary range for this position will depend on experience
About the company
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG's businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.