Channel Manager - Maternity Cover Brighton/Hove
Fast-growing, global tech business
Outstanding career growth opportunities
Great culture and team, working across a range of brands
We are currently looking for an experienced Channel Manager to join our team at PeopleFluent in either London or Brighton
Why you'll love it
- You will have an impressive compensation package, competitive salary and a varied portfolio of industry leading products to take to market.
- Peoplefluent is a leader in integrated talent management and learning solutions, with an impressive pedigree of global enterprise clients and equally notable recognition from industry analysts.
- Part of the Learning Technologies Group plc you will have access to an exciting group of learning content and technology companies and colleagues.
The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. This includes creating and implementing programs for the partners, specifically working with the partners on: (i) communication of policies; (ii) soliciting industry and product functionality input; (iii) recruiting new partners; (iv) building relationships with current partners; and (v) working with partners on business plan, development and execution.
The Channel Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market.
Candidate must have proven experience recruiting successful partners and achieving channel revenue targets at a software vendor. Channel sales experience with complex software applications and general knowledge of human capital management concepts. Any knowledge of talent management or learning applications would be highly desired, but not required.
The Channel Manager reports to the Director of Alliances.
What you'll be doing
- Manages the assigned ("named") partners and their respective accounts to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts including recruiting, training, coaching and reviewing new and existing partners
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations
- Educates partner sales teams in terms of sales techniques and tactics for PeopleFluent’s products.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts including accurately forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales bookings, renewals and revenue streams
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Evaluates effectiveness of partners' sales teams; recommends necessary changes including pro-active competitive strategies to sell the PeopleFluent products, as well as, communicating the latest in targeted sales campaigns in support of the partner network
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Sells through partner organisations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources; may assist partner sales teams with questions and issues arising during their sales cycle including coordinating PeopleFluent resources to assist in the enablement process
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drives adoption of company programmes among assigned partners
- 3-5 years experience in an indirect sales role (channel or business development) or equivalent customer facing experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent business experience
- Must be trained in SalesForce or equivalent CRM
- Proven track record of over-achieving assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Solid knowledge of and experience in formal sales training from an industry recognized source (i.e. Solution-Selling, Challenger and/or Value Selling, etc.)
- Professional presentation experience, superior customer service, and strong problem solving/analytical skills.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards
- Ability to maintain high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Able to process new sales, renewals and orders in CRM
- Must have a high degree of independence with strong project management skills to drive the channel management and coordinate with other co-workers to administer partner programs.
- Strong relationship skills and strategic account management skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple partners across multiple geographic territories.
- Basic knowledge of relevant technology and platforms including cloud-based software applications
What we offer
At PeopleFluent we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
About the company
PeopleFluent provides flexible cloud solutions that put learning at the heart of talent strategy. As a market leader in integrated talent management and learning solutions, PeopleFluent helps companies hire, develop, and advance a skilled and motivated workforce. Deployed separately or as a suite, our Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance, Succession, Compensation, and Learning solutions deliver a superior user experience that guides managers and employees with contextual learning – right in the flow of work.
PeopleFluent Learning is part Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG).
For more information, visit PeopleFluent.