Senior SEO Consultant
Due to phenomenal growth, we’re recruiting for a Senior SEO Consultant to join our award-winning digital marketing agency - welcome to Reddico.
We’re looking for the best SEOs to come and join us on our journey to becoming the UK’s leading search marketing agency. We pride ourselves on our technical SEO ability, to be able to deliver exceptional results for some of the UK’s biggest brands and FTSE 100 companies, including Direct Line, News UK and BlackRock.
The type of person we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years’ agency side experience in delivering SEO campaigns
- A strong focus and understanding of technical SEO
- An up-to-date understanding of algorithm updates and ranking factors
- Able to identify a site’s issues and put a strategy together that’ll help meet the client's specific goals, opposed to just ticking SEO boxes
- A love of the industry. You might be active in the online SEO community, speak at and attend industry events, or run your own side projects/websites
By joining us, you’ll become part of one of the UK’s Fastest Growing Tech companies (https://reddico.co.uk/deloitte-fast-50-uk/) and have the opportunity to learn from and engage with some of the brightest minds in SEO, build your profile and make an impact in the industry.
Company Benefits and Perks
We know money and perks aren’t everything, but they’re important. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Unlimited holiday
- Complete flexibility in working hours
- The opportunity to work from home when you want or work remotely if that suits you
- Private health insurance
- Team holiday based on company targets (we went skiing in Austria this year, and have previously visited the beautiful cities of Barcelona and Budapest) – and we’re planning Oslo next!
- Quarterly team events – including London’s Crystal Maze, a zombie apocalypse shopping mall experience, and beginner curling lessons
- Regular team lunches
Our Journey so far...
Reddico is an award winning search marketing agency based in Tonbridge (HQ), but with offices in Brighton, Bristol and London and remote work opportunities.
Since 2013, we have made an impact in the industry and are now becoming publically acknowledged within the sector. With an impressive awards collection to date, Reddico provides SEO consultancy services for FTSE 100 and FORBES 100 companies. We’re also listed on Deloitte’s Fastest Growing 50 Technology companies in the UK, are a UK Agency Awards winner, a Google AdWords Partner and Runner Up for ‘Best Use of Search’ and ‘Fastest Growth’ for Wirehive 100 Awards in 2017. In 2019 we were placed 9th in the 'Great Place To Work' Awards as well as winning the World Blu "Freedom Centred Culture' Award.