WHO ARE WE AND WHY ARE WE HIRING?
We are an established, successful and innovative cyber security company empowering businesses to overcome their security risks. Since our launch in 2014 we have exceeded our ambitious growth targets and are changing the way companies commission cyber security with a unique SaaS product. We now need to expand our talented team.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing team as we transition from a traditional penetration testing specialist to being a SaaS led business. Our innovative Informer platform has been designed to disrupt the market giving our clients a new way to ensure their business is as secure as it can be.
We are people-focused and understand that by championing your career growth and development, we will keep you engaged and motivated. Our inspired team are encouraged to speak up and contribute which has resulted in our pioneering security solutions and happy workplace.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to grow our brand, and increase our customer base, ensuring an excellent customer experience. We are looking for someone who has a strategic mind and enjoys taking a hands-on approach to deliver exceptional results and thrives in a startup environment.
- Developing and implementing marketing plans and strategies
- Managing the marketing budget maximising our reach ensure a positive ROI
- Develop new ideas and approaches for additional marketing channels
- Create compelling high quality B2B content spanning blogs, newsletters, whitepapers and research
- Manage content plan & delivery schedule collaborating with our team of security experts
- Optimise marketing automation and CRM workflows for new and existing client engagement
- Planning, developing and implementing effective digital marketing campaigns targeting FTSE 250 companies
- Maintain and update our website to attract and delight our diverse technically minded audiences.
- Focus on SEO strategies for organic traffic growth to aid and improve conversions using Google Analytics to guide improvements
- Take a data driven approach to understanding and interpreting key marketing metrics to help inform and measure campaign success
- Own our social media channels (LinkedIn & Twitter) as part of our content lead strategy building brand and product awareness
- Create a range of sales and marketing collateral to support on and offline sales process.
- Work with designers to produce marketing materials (both digital and print) aligned to specific client personas
- Work closely with 3rd party suppliers and consultants to help deliver the strategy
- Host events (formal and informal) for customers and potential customers
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- A marketing degree or equivalent qualification and CIM qualification.
- Have been working in a senior marketing role for at least 2 years with a minimum of 5 years in marketing.
- Proven experience of marketing channels and digital media techniques
- Creative and driven with the ability to use initiative and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritise effectively to meet sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Attentive to detail with excellent time management and organisation skills
- Numerate with ability to analyse and draw insight from data
- Enjoys working as part of a team with a flexible, can-do attitude
ADDED BONUS POINTS FOR
- Working for a cyber security or SaaS business
- Experience of international marketing ideally the US
No recruiters please.