- Wild Dog Design
- Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 depending on experience
- Full-Stack Developer
- Full Stack Development
- Contract Type
Following on from a few major successful project wins, Wild Dog is looking to expand even further and we are seeking a full-stack developer to join our friendly and professional team.
You will be involved in creating new, exciting web projects and developing new functionality for our clients' websites. You will be comfortable with legacy code (we promise there's not too much!) and leaving it in a better state than you found it.
You will be working on new projects that vary from small CMS integrations in Wordpress or Joomla to large scale, sophisticated back-end bespoke systems; and you should be able to turn your hand to front-end code when needed. In addition to direct client work, the agency is also developing in-house innovative technical products which draw upon the latest progressive technologies; and the post offers you the opportunity to expand and work on personal self-development.
You'll be working daily with our team of four developers and you should able to communicate your ideas effectively with them as well as feeding back to project managers and clients.
Wild Dog Design is a long-established Brighton agency with a passionate belief in our three core pillars of Creativity, Technology and Strategy; and our drive to excel in all areas that we are involved in.
• Object Oriented PHP / Modern frameworks
• Version control (we use Git)
• Vue or other JS frameworks
• Webpack / Gulp
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 depending on experience
Benefits of working for Wild Dog Design
• Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
• 28 days annual leave, including public holidays
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Workplace pension scheme
• Calm, pleasant work environment overlooking Old Steine
• Opportunity for self-advancement and training
• Attendance of industry events
• Being part of something really exciting.
Send your CV and work examples to email@example.com
No Agencies please