- Synchro Arts Ltd
- East Sussex
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Back-End Development, Software Engineering
- Contract Type
Synchro Arts is a world leader in audio processing technology. We develop sophisticated audio processing applications and plug-ins for Windows and macOS. Our software is used globally by major TV, film and music producers and we won an Emmy for Excellence in Technology and Engineering in 2018.
We’re expanding our R&D team so we’re looking for a highly motivated and adaptable Software Engineer, with at least 2 to 3 years’ experience, to work at our office in East Sussex.
We don’t expect you to already know our products inside out: we’ll teach you.
You’ll help develop the next generation of our flagship products either on Mac or Windows, supporting a wide range of DAWs. You’ll also help develop and categorise our next generation of machine-learning products.
You will be part of a small, friendly, world-class team who provide innovative and time-saving audio processing tools to audio editors and music producers. A passion for music and digital audio technology is a real plus, even if you haven’t worked in the industry before.
You’ll be working on projects that will share code across platforms so you’ll need to communicate clearly and effectively with the team. You’ll be well-organised and able to meet deadlines. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
You’ll need experience with:
C++, Standard Template Library, Multithread Programming
Then either for MacOS:
Objective C, UI development using core foundation, XCode
Or for Windows:
Win32 API, MFC, Visual Studio
Other helpful things
Lambda Expressions & UI design, Plug-in Development for VST3, Audio Unit, AAX Audiosuite, ARA; familiarity with Digital Audio Workstations (Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase etc), signal processing, machine learning, Intel Intrinsics, Direct 2D, Source Code Management using Helix Core, authoring Wix Installers, managing Development Certificates, iOS development, Python.
What we offer
- work on cutting-edge audio processing products used worldwide, including top creatives in Hollywood and the music industry
- opportunity for management experience and great career progression
- the chance to make a real difference in a successful small company
- regular company meetings and social events
- annual discretionary bonus
- easy access office, by public transport or car
- salary range £35,000- £40,000, depending on experience
- contributory pension scheme
- 4 weeks’ holiday plus statutory holidays
Synchro Arts is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please send a CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No agencies.