Professional Services Consultant
You’ll be working as part of the Professional Services team to on-board our new customers & implement our full suite of modules quickly and efficiently while providing an exceptional service. You will have knowledge of email and SMS marketing methods that help our customers achieve the best results and be able to apply this to a variety of different brands and industries throughout their implementation.
You will set an example to your colleagues through the quality of work you deliver, communication with other teams and customers and by suggesting ways we can improve the service we offer.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Take ownership and ensure the successful onboarding of new customers to Pure360, ensuring delivery of all products and services while keeping key stakeholders up to date
- Ensure handover of successfully implemented accounts to the Account Management and Customer Success teams, detailing any non-standard requirements or unique attributes
- Support the new business team with pre-sales consultancy, working with colleagues across the business to help deliver revenue objectives.
- Provide digital marketing best practice advice to help clients improve their results.
- Contribute to and implement projects that achieve our Service Objectives.
- Suggest and develop tools and materials to improve the experience for our customers
- Sharing skills and experience within the team and supporting your colleagues in their tasks
- Work to a client brief to deliver managed services including data management, HTML editing, email testing and delivery scheduling.
- Excellent client relationship skills at all levels in phone, email and face to face environments
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High Level of attention to detail
- Excellent general IT skills
- Highly organised with good time management
- Ability to multitask and manage a number of rapidly moving projects at once
- Experience implementing or supporting software products in a client facing role
- Knowledge of digital marketing landscape
- Experience delivering training
- HTML / CSS experience
- Experience writing blogs and delivering webinars
- Ability to work independently on projects to improve the customer experience
- Project Management Experience