Senior Digital Analyst
- Horsham, West Sussex
- Competitive plus excellent benefits
- Web Analysis, Data Analysis, Usability
- Contract Type
RSA.Digital is a dynamic group of UX experts, Designers, Content Writers, Analysts and Product Managers who believe that putting our customers first is the key to creating better products. RSA are on their way to becoming a truly digital organisation and we are looking for the best talent to help us fulfill this ambition.
RSA will provide to you a great work-life balance with flexible working, competitive salary & excellent benefits package, a thriving community investment programme, volunteer weeks, social events, focus groups, and team outings.
The RSA digital team are looking for a talented Digital Web Analyst to work on range of household name brands driving strategy in a creative and innovative team.
The Digital Analytics team are responsible for implementing and maintaining industry leading tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target (CRO) and Decibel insight. We want enthusiastic problem solvers, and analytical minds that can drive action from real time data.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Driving business strategy through the delivery of reports and visually engaging dashboards using Adobe Analytics Workspace, Google analytics, Decibel insight and Qlik
- Ensuring that we have robust data collection across all our websites by administering and maintaining our web tracking code and auditing new and existing analytics implementations
- Running A/B testing strategies as part of the RSA conversation rate optimisation programme (CRO) to improve our web journeys, driving high quality customer experiences and delivering value to the business
- Developing insights into customer behaviour across different products, channels, devices and more.
What we are ideally looking for from you:
- Experience of Digital Analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (e.g. Analytics Workspace, Report builder & data warehouse, Adobe Target, Decibel Insight (session replay & heat mapping tool),
- An inquisitive mind, someone who is keen to understand not only what is happening but why
- Strong understanding (or experience) of E-commerce and technologies, including the role of Marketing, Content and Design in web performance.
- Excellent Communicator – can work well in cross functional teams providing the analyst view, and also able to present results clearly and provide narrative to your work
- Experience of analytics implementations and understanding of site tagging
- Experience of Tag Management tools
- Good understanding/experience of con version rate optimisation (CRO) & personalisation
- Experience of a digital AB testing tools
- Statistical knowledge and predictive modelling