We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to lead the social care marketing team in developing the marketing strategy for this part of the business and executing all related marketing activity, from direct marketing and catalogue marketing to digital, content marketing and data capture marketing for both B2B and B2C audiences.
The aim of this role is to develop the strategic plans for these products, improve brand presence, and increase other sales revenue in these areas.
This role has two direct reports. As we are a small team, the successful candidate will need to be hands-on in day to day marketing activity. We’re looking for a strong team player as well as team leader.
Areas of Responsibility
• Direct marketing for all products in the range
• Digital marketing for all products in the range including:
• Ad campaigns
• Email marketing
• Content marketing
• Social media
• Data acquisition
• Amazon advertising
• Annual catalogue marketing
• Marketing planning and execution
• Market research including competitor research
• Brand awareness
• Relationship management for key authors
• Handling of data in accordance with the GDPR and other regulations
• Meeting sales targets for the company’s social care, learning disability and mental health portfolio
• Occasional support of company events, with possible overnight stays
• Campaign planning and coordination
• Compelling copywriting for the web; direct and inbound marketing
• Experience of using email marketing software and developing email campaigns
• Basic understanding of PR
• Experience of working to deadlines and budget
• Lateral thinking; good at problem-solving
• Understanding of reporting and analytics, including GA
• Confident presence at events
A great holiday entitlement - 25 days holiday rising to 30 after 2 years service + bank holidays!
5pm finish on a Friday.
A little about us
Pavilion Publishing and Media produces professional development products for the social care, learning disabilities, and mental health sectors.
These sectors have been key for the Pavilion brand for over 20 years, and are integral to the organisation in terms of brand awareness and sales.
Our portfolio for these markets includes training materials, handbooks, digital platforms, and events.