To manage the majority of The Raw Honey Shop’s direct customer interactions across all existing communications channels in order to increase customer satisfaction and sales. To contribute to the planning and development of The Raw Honey Shop’s existing and future customer-facing channels, including telephone, email, social media and face-to-face contacts. To manage and develop a coordinated communications programme, which enhances contact with all parties.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Effectively manage and process incoming phone calls, emails and other messages from customers
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Assist customers with a range of inquiries and sales
- Provide excellent and accurate information in all communications
- Respond to all messages and inquiries in a timely manner
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile
- Social media advertising
- Handle interactions with customers and followers
- Create and manage online advertising content
- Create and manage online organic content
- Data management
- Complete data entry and analysis of customer information
- Track customer and potential customer data points
- Enter and manage product and sales information
- Order handling and product management
- Process and manage retail orders via multiple sales channels
- Manage and update inventory information
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience in a customer led environment
- Experience of social media advertising
- Ability to be flexible and work in a small team
- Ability to organise and plan your own work load, meeting specific deadlines
This role would suit someone with an interest in developing a career in marketing and online advertising or customer care.
About The Raw Honey Shop
Here at The Raw Honey Shop we are passionate about honey and all the other products of the hive. We believe all honey should be raw (unpasteurised and not fine-filtered) and 100% natural. Since 2008 we have been introducing our customers to an exciting new world of pure, raw honey, and with a product catalogue consisting of over 30 different raw and organic honey varieties, royal jelly, propolis, bee pollen and beeswax, we have a variety to suit all tastes (even for those without a sweet tooth).
We are predominately an online company currently sell to a wide range of retail and trade customers around the world. Our customers consist of private individuals, large corporations and everything in between. We purchase products from small-scale beekeepers from around the EU, including Spain, Greece and Bulgaria.As we continue to grow, we are expanding our supplier and customer bases while also strengthening our existing relationships.
We believe strongly in supporting our employees, our suppliers, our customers and the environment, which supports us all. Our team works collaboratively across all areas, and we expect everyone to contribute their ideas, passion and positivity. In return, we offer opportunities, support and training wherever we can, because we understand that happy, empowered employees are the key to success.