We're looking for a talented and ambitious PHP developer to join our small team with an international reach. We're a fast paced, innovative, and rapidly growing company in Brighton & Hove - where this role will be based.
The role is predominantly back-end focused. You'll operate as a mid to senior member of the team and will be working alongside our hands-on management team using Laravel 6, on a LAMP stack.
- You will be building our exciting and challenging new SaaS back-end in Laravel 6
- Work within a fast-paced agile environment as part of a rapidly growing business and sector
- Being security conscious when working with customer data focused systems
- Build closed source custom software for our specific business needs
- Maintain high standards of software quality
Skills / experience required:
- Solid background and commercial experience in OO PHP, Laravel, & SQL
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Experience building solutions to integrate with third-party APIs
- Strong hands on native custom PHP development
- Ability to work on own initiative
The following skills would be an advantage:
- HTML/CSS/JS - and related front-end libraries/frameworks
- Android and/or iOS experience
- Apache / Nginx
- Server administration experience
If this sounds interesting then please send us your CV/portfolio and links to any relative work. Interviews for the role are taking place immediately.
No agencies please.